Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

quote:

After writing one friend to say, “I’m losing all hope that he’s even alive,” Carter texted Roy, “Let me know when you’re gonna do it,” according to a police report.

:holymoley:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

spacemang_spliff posted:

would.

(it's okay, she's 18)

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

whoflungpoop posted:

Reading his suicide note someone might come to the conclusion that he was raped, but nope, he literally killed himself over a rape of someone he didnt even know

:roflolmao:

seriously this guy sounded like a complete vagina. ya know what..... i'm glad hes dead!!! :twisted:

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Sinding Johansson posted:

hahaha that teenager sure did kill himself for a stupid and pointless reason that fucker totally had it coming what a dumbass

i unironically agree

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
this world is too patriarchy im gonna kill my self abloo take gender studies y'all!!

*drops the mic*

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
he is dumb. dumb and dead. not elliot rodgers level of lame..... but similar

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
what the gently caress was that caremad poo poo? lol

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Sinding Johansson posted:

im about as 'caremad' as you are literate

i didn't read those words you wrote because you are gay and probably... jhust spitballing here.... should kill you are self?

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

super macho dude posted:

please dont poo poo up a good forehead thread with sjw nonsense tyvm

i mean to be fair the kid who offed himself ended his suicide note with 'take some feminism classes shitlords'

but dudes like that are a dime a dozen lets focus on the insanely coldblooded white chick because for serious that is stone cold bitch

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

duck monster posted:

Moral of the story: Don't date crazy.,

i thought the common motto was: "put your dick in crazy" god this explains a lot...

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

super macho dude posted:

Trolling taken to a whole other level

[shao kahn voice] excellent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

• Locked thread