Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Get more goals Higgy I need an excuse to get your jersey! :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

that was terrible hockey, but certainly entertaining.

Night y'all

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Shootout win vs St Louis with a depleted lineup, will take that every loving day and night!

AND FUCKOFF WITH THE SKYCAM ROGERS

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Huggybear posted:

you guys suck as fans, all that negativity and they still pull off the win

it was 5-2!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the only way we're freeing ourselves of Sbisa is if he decides to take up motorcycles in the offseason

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Huggybear posted:

you guys suck as fans, all that negativity and they still pull off the win

We're all still here, aren't we?

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Aye Doc posted:

the only way we're freeing ourselves of Sbisa is if he decides to take up motorcycles in the offseason

That's cold, dude, people actually liked him :smith:

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
I think if any fanbase has earned a little negativity in the face of imminent collapse it's Vancouver

Huggybear
Jun 17, 2005

I got the jimjams

It's not ridiculous that they'd wilt given the roster and the team they're playing

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Huggybear posted:

It's not ridiculous that they'd wilt given the roster and the team they're playing

it wouldn't have happened if luca sbisa didn't get 26 minutes of ice time, in a game where he caused 3 goals and was on the ice for a 4th

Huggybear
Jun 17, 2005

I got the jimjams

Aye Doc posted:

it wouldn't have happened if luca sbisa didn't get 26 minutes of ice time, in a game where he caused 3 goals and was on the ice for a 4th

Well Desjardins isn't retarded, maybe guys are playing hurt and they couldn't risk more injuries. I agree Sbisa does not belong in the NHL.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Aye Doc posted:

Maybe the Canucks are trying to boost Sbisa's trade value.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Huggybear posted:

Well Desjardins isn't retarded,

i think his decision making all season long has been bad enough that this is up for debate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Huggybear posted:

Well Desjardins isn't retarded,

im gonna have to disagree

• Locked thread