Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
babt wipes or toilet paper
toilet paper
baby wipes :smug:
View Results

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

why would you want a piece of dry paper scraping your rear end in a top hat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 279 days!)

same reason i clickd on this thrd

white guilt

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
threaDS gay buy its neat to know u can use emotews in polls thanks homo fag op

Shions of Qud

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
because I dont have sticky poo poo coming out of my rear end in a top hat because I have a half-decent diet

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Realtalk, when bidets going to be mainstream in the US

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Why would you use either? Isn't that the whole point of having underwear?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Ok look clearly baby wipes are the superior butt cleaning technology out of the two. Except for one serious design flaw: They don't flush.

gently caress keeping a bin full of lovely paper in my bathroom or indeed anywhere in my home.

And that's all there is to say about this topic.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I dont wear underwear

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
I poo poo in the shower and use the jet nozzle to clean my dot, so neither OP.

It also gives the added bonus of anal stimulation.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i wonder what aatrek uses?

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Im not a dumb oval office who learned how to wipe my rear end the aspergers way from the internet.

I use paper.

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
Bidet.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
why stop at baby wipes just go ahead and wear diapers, since wiping properly with tp is such a struggle for your daily life.

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Except for one serious design flaw: They don't flush.

uh oh

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
most goons should wash their rear end in a top hat in the shower, bare handed, touch your rear end in a top hat and check it out some time goons, this is how to get polyps and that weird second-buttwhole-syndrome goons seem to fall victim too a disproportionate amount

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I just have your mother lick it clean.

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax
baby wipes keep the booboo stains out of your drawers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDIAmPR-Agk

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I've found that daily coffee enemas eliminate the need for both toilet paper and chemotherapy.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Use an enema bulb from CVS.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I generally use dry paper. (I spent 4 years in Germany, so American paper is quite nice). I also occasionally use wet wipes, but only when the hemorrhoids are acting up.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
you can buy flushable wipes.

they're p nice on your turd cutter

also check out your butthole once in a while, you don't want to lose your anus to cancer

or my cock

ps im gay

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

spacemang_spliff posted:

you can buy flushable wipes.

they're p nice on your turd cutter

also check out your butthole once in a while, you don't want to lose your anus to cancer

or my cock

ps im gay

Even though they say flushable, they're lying. Wipes are meant to remain strong when wet and are made of mostly cotton fiber. Toilet paper breaks up when subjected to a nice turbulent flush. Don't flush wipes, ever. Just wipe well with paper and shower daily like every other non-infant.

E: For reference I worked two years for a plumbing company and have worked maintenance (both as a technician and manager) for five years. Don't flush wipes.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Avernus posted:

Even though they say flushable, they're lying. Wipes are meant to remain strong when wet and are made of mostly cotton fiber. Toilet paper breaks up when subjected to a nice turbulent flush. Don't flush wipes, ever. Just wipe well with paper and shower daily like every other non-infant.

E: For reference I worked two years for a plumbing company and have worked maintenance (both as a technician and manager) for five years. Don't flush wipes.

Ive been flushing wipes for like 10 years and have yet to have any issue with my plumbing

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Avernus posted:

i googled this, and on other forums people agree.

do not flush.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Avernus posted:

Yeah basically TP is designed get blasted into small pieces from the flushing action while wipes do not.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Paper is for soaking up, wipes are for cleansing. I eat a lot of spicy food and drink a lot of beer.

I also stand to wipe. AMA

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I never wipe but when I have to I wipe with plain 1 ply because that's how cavemans did it.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

amityville anus posted:

I never wipe but when I have to I wipe with plain 1 ply because that's how cavemans did it.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Well, yeah, but that guy still wipes 1 more than I do.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Inevitable posted:

I just have your mother lick it clean.

I too have his mother lick it clean, small world

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Red Suit posted:

Realtalk, when bidets going to be mainstream in the US

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Cant flush wipes, you have to bag your poo poo like a dog.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Fascinating.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
also, TP is cheap.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

^ That and I'm afraid of clogging my toilet with moist babby anus wipes

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

LeoMarr posted:

I dont wear underwear

leomarr: underwhere?

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

If y'all thought farts were flammable, you should light your lovely rear end in a top hat on fire. All the poo poo instantly goes up in flames and doesn't hurt your rear end in a top hat at all. No need for TP or baby wipes. Money back guarantee

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

LeoMarr posted:

Ive been flushing wipes for like 10 years and have yet to have any issue with my plumbing

You've been getting lucky that they're not getting caught right at the toilet flange. They like to hang up there and if you don't have nice PVC pipes and instead have cast iron they also like to hang up on the innumerable rough spots and burrs in there too.

Between wipes and tampons I get into some hilarious situations with residents who are shocked that they must put their lovely wipes and used tampons in the trash or else we'll rape their wallet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
has anyone posted how your manbaby baby wipes are loving up your plumbing? dont want to read thraed about poop paper

• Locked thread