Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
babt wipes or toilet paper
toilet paper
baby wipes :smug:
View Results

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

how cld you not post whole gif??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
For those of you who think you are getting clean just using paper, guess what - you're not.

If you wipe using paper until the paper come back clean and then follow up with a wet wipe, you'll see that there's still some poop left.

All these years you've been walking around with poopy butt. It's horrifying.

If you use just one flushable wipe a day, I doubt it's gonna gently caress up your plumbing that bad. I've been doing it for 10+ years too and have never had a single problem. And anyway, it's worth it to me to not have a lovely rear end.

But yeah, don't flush tampons, retard bitches.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

HoAssHo posted:

For those of you who think you are getting clean just using paper, guess what - you're not.

If you wipe using paper until the paper come back clean and then follow up with a wet wipe, you'll see that there's still some poop left.

All these years you've been walking around with poopy butt. It's horrifying.

If you use just one flushable wipe a day, I doubt it's gonna gently caress up your plumbing that bad. I've been doing it for 10+ years too and have never had a single problem. And anyway, it's worth it to me to not have a lovely rear end.

But yeah, don't flush tampons, retard bitches.

what are you going to do when civilization crumbles?

oh yeah, die really fast

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

I'll probably just kill myself if it gets so bad that I can't even clean myself properly tbh.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

HoAssHo posted:

I'll probably just kill myself if it gets so bad that I can't even clean myself properly tbh.

gun barrels have germs on them, but then so do roving gangs of post-apocalyptic rape mutants

it will be hard for you

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Avernus posted:

You've been getting lucky that they're not getting caught right at the toilet flange. They like to hang up there and if you don't have nice PVC pipes and instead have cast iron they also like to hang up on the innumerable rough spots and burrs in there too.

Between wipes and tampons I get into some hilarious situations with residents who are shocked that they must put their lovely wipes and used tampons in the trash or else we'll rape their wallet.

Well then its a good thing I rent.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

A misanthrope posted:

gun barrels have germs on them, but then so do roving gangs of post-apocalyptic rape mutants

it will be hard for you

It's not so much the germs that bother me, it's the whole HAVING poo poo ON ME that bothers me.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Whiskey Sours posted:

Well then its a good thing I rent.

Most apartment complexes/landlords will charge the resident for repeated problems with wipes and feminine hygiene products. Where I'm at we don't just charge the cost of the fix, it's marked up as a "knock it off or else this gonna get expensive" kind of thing. It's pretty funny when a female resident is like "I'm not putting that in the trash that's gross" until they do it after being warned and get charged for every tampon we fish out. People listen when they realize that we'll hit their pocketbook.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

What kind of idiot bitch didn't learn at like 13 to wrap their tampons in toilet paper before throwing it in the trash? Yeah it's gross to just toss it in the trash - that's why you don't do it like that.

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
My coworker says the proper method is to use the paper first and then the wipes second.

It's not that he saw me reading the forums during work and wanted to add his own two cents, he just shares his pooping habits with me constantly.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

poo poo in the shower

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Avernus posted:

You've been getting lucky that they're not getting caught right at the toilet flange. They like to hang up there and if you don't have nice PVC pipes and instead have cast iron they also like to hang up on the innumerable rough spots and burrs in there too.

Between wipes and tampons I get into some hilarious situations with residents who are shocked that they must put their lovely wipes and used tampons in the trash or else we'll rape their wallet.

Im white

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Console Role Player posted:

My coworker says the proper method is to use the paper first and then the wipes second.

It's not that he saw me reading the forums during work and wanted to add his own two cents, he just shares his pooping habits with me constantly.

This is the correct method.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Dab first, wet paper later to get in deep. Because I like to be clean.

Also, what did I eat?

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Wet wipes let you get about a knuckle deep without getting poop on ur hands, they're the most hygienic

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I wonder what Kim K uses to wipe that big ol booty of hers

hmmmmmmmmmm

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
She probably has a wiping wand

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Matey posted:

I wonder what Kim K uses to wipe that big ol booty of hers

hmmmmmmmmmm

my tongue

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

LeoMarr posted:

my tongue

Yous a freak! Got drat!!

windex
Aug 2, 2006

One thing living in Japan does is cement the fact that ignoring the opinions of others is a perfectly valid life strategy.
I live in Japan.

My toilet sprays water all over my butthole.

I then use dry toilet paper to dry it off.

Wet wipes are for babies.

Engineer a proper toilet you baka gaijin mongrels?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
i guess I'm just weird for showering after I wipe when I take a poo poo. Nothing like a soap drenched washcloth vigorously scrubbing your butt to get it fully clean.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I spit on each alternate section of arse paper. Good, clean spit, not chunky green loogies. This 'wet-dry' method works well, gentler on the ahole than using all dry paper, and a better clean. If the paper breaks after you spit on it and wipe, try another brand of TP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ive noticed that shaving your rear end in a top hat results in cleaner shits with less dingleberries.

• Locked thread