Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
yeah, lets all waste our money on a mortgage or rent to make someone else rich so you can have four dumb walls and maybe running water. have fun your Indentured servitude for pretty much your entire adult life working 9-5 and from 5-9 living to work 9-5. as a slave

there's a slew nearby and plenty of wild game

bring a sleeping bag and some non perishables and maybe ten or fifteen girls though please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 257 days!)

gently caress canada

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

West SAAB Story posted:

gently caress canada

we have a picture of the queen mum in the old cantina

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
lmao if u dont live on hell planet (fuckin crazy planet made of crystals w/ weeping human faces, and theres these weird guys w/ no eyes who float around and whip people)

u can get to it thru a weird screaming sinkhole in san bernandino but i havent found a way to come back yet

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

lol if ur not impaled on a rusty piece of rebar right this moment

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
when i was 15 i lived in an abandoned real estate office with some other wayward youts

it sucked

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
it always smelled like clove cigarettes and sleeping next to a kerosene heater was gross

Lenaway
Feb 8, 2006

Touch Fuzzy
Get Dizzy

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

lmao if u dont live on hell planet (fuckin crazy planet made of crystals w/ weeping human faces, and theres these weird guys w/ no eyes who float around and whip people)

u can get to it thru a weird screaming sinkhole in san bernandino but i havent found a way to come back yet
Where in san bernardino? This is important, please respond quickly.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

ugh clean up your room you grot. no wonder your mom wants you to move out.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

welcome back grrrrrlsweatshirt i see you spent quite some time on your home planet i hope things are weell

you are welcome any time at the quarry (dogbonez cavernz)

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I once slept on a couch on an open air porch in Minnesota in December-January. Wouldn't recommend. In retrospect, I'd have been happier sleeping in a dumpster.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Lenaway posted:

Where in san bernardino? This is important, please respond quickly.

it keeps moving around when no one is looking sorry

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

moose face posted:

welcome back grrrrrlsweatshirt i see you spent quite some time on your home planet i hope things are weell

you are welcome any time at the quarry (dogbonez cavernz)

thanks mookface. i got probated by i think the guy who wrote the gone girl review that was so bad they cancelled current releases forever lol

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

this actually doesn't sound like a great place to live

in fact i'd probably be embarrassed about it if i were you

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Digital Fingers posted:

this actually doesn't sound like a great place to live

in fact i'd probably be embarrassed about it if i were you

well im stuck here so im just trying to own it

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
All I need is a cot, thick blanket, and a pot to cook stew. Tin can to hold water to drink. If you've got the daily meal figured out, everything else can all be stashed away.

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

unassertive boy 99 posted:

All I need is a cot, thick blanket, and a pot to cook stew. Tin can to hold water to drink. If you've got the daily meal figured out, everything else can all be stashed away.

you'd be surprised at how much more you'll want when this happens

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
BYOB

(bring yer own bindle) :newlol:

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
If I make about 5k a month..... I could be saving 99% of that if I really tried. Seriously, I could spend not even $5 a day, and live with all I need.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Well, I don't live in one, but it is where I go to huff paint thinner

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

you are a welcomed candidate into our group. you can be an honorary member of the blind albino cave salamanders which is the name of our Krew

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i'll bring industrial wire reels for tables!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I've dived into abandoned slate quarries ama.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 257 days!)

i got a shortwave radio should be able to pick up something even in canadia

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I envy those rich fucks who can afford to live in an abandoned gravel quarry

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Arian_Samurai posted:

I envy those rich fucks who can afford to live in an abandoned gravel quarry

dont even get me started on those marble quarry pieces of poo poo. just try to keep up with them. you should have seen gary brag about how they dredged the cistern at the last block mixer the gently caress

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

moose face posted:

moose face posted:

a slew nearby

:ughh:

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
A stew you fuckin moron

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
gb2gbs1.0

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Smashmouth throw a rave in the abandoned slate quarry please

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
lol "quarry!" Quarry.. quarry... quarry..

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

moose face posted:

dont even get me started on those marble quarry pieces of poo poo. just try to keep up with them. you should have seen gary brag about how they dredged the cistern at the last block mixer the gently caress

OH LOOK AT KING BARRY, WITH HIS FANCY WATER PROOF TARP FROM HOME DEPOT

Voted Alligator
Apr 13, 2005
shpoods
lo, if u dont live in alabama

drat yankees

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

moose face posted:

yeah, lets all waste our money on a mortgage or rent to make someone else rich so you can have four dumb walls and maybe running water. have fun your Indentured servitude for pretty much your entire adult life working 9-5 and from 5-9 living to work 9-5. as a slave

bring a sleeping bag and some non perishables and maybe ten or fifteen girls though please

Awesome, a new quarry! The one I was staying in got overrun by deathclaws.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

moose face posted:

cool graffiti

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

If I make about 5k a month..... I could be saving 99% of that if I really tried. Seriously, I could spend not even $5 a day, and live with all I need.

it's unappealing to listen to someone who even ironically believes money comes to those who don't partake in consumerist vanities. seasoned middlemanagers in a service economy are trained to detect even the slightest hint of bargain brand laundry detergent.

anyone who lacks an adequate credit rating should well be a wayward convict, whose impulsive and flighty nature makes them a poor candidate for handling company assets worth more than a half day's wage in company scrip.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bluemillion posted:

Awesome, a new quarry! The one I was staying in got overrun by deathclaws.

we do have mole rats, naked as the day you were borned

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Izumi Konata posted:

it's unappealing to listen to someone who even ironically believes money comes to those who don't partake in consumerist vanities. seasoned middlemanagers in a service economy are trained to detect even the slightest hint of bargain brand laundry detergent.

i just spray my old clothes with febreze once ery few days

sweatpants so stained with cum i could snap them over my knee

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
we've got a broken ice machine and a pile of oily overalls if you guys are into that sort of thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

moose face posted:

we do have mole rats, naked as the day you were borned

Them's good eatin! This deal is just getting better and better.

• Locked thread