Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 236 days!)

http://www.jenniverse.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
an idea ive been spitballing around- delete the forums and redirect to current releases gone girl review

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
The only decent thing about the actual website is that I usually make it into a photoshop phriday every now and then and that's cool to see.

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

Al Nipper posted:

the former owner of happypuppy was the 'my koroko wish' trans woman who sold it for millions then blew it on anime

I need articles about this

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

Windows 98 posted:

The only decent thing about the actual website is that I usually make it into a photoshop phriday every now and then and that's cool to see.
So the only good content is provided free of charge by the forums.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Al Nipper posted:

So the only good content is provided free of charge by the forums.

thats why were heer

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

DGib posted:

I need articles about this

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Jennifer_Diane_Reitz

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Hoooooooooooooooly poo poo this is JDR we're talking about?!

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
The soup bear memos made me chuckle and I liked WTF, D&D!? when it was still updating. So all in all 2014 wasn't a total Front Page loss.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Windows 98 posted:

The only decent thing about the actual website is me me me me meeee MEEEEEEEE

got ya

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

"It is thought that the HappyPuppy sale netted JDR 1.4 million to possibly 2.2 million US dollars. That's million with an M. She no longer has any of the money. " :(

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
I never understood the hate for Current Releases, I mean I get that they were out of place because they were legit movie reviews and not satire, but they were good movie reviews and presented the "expectations/reality" format which I haven't seen elsewhere. Also the scoring system was kind of a joke but kind of not, it gave you an idea of what you would take home from the film.

I was a huge fan of the Flash Tub and was really disappointed when it just devolved into, as the OP put it, "weird music video glitchy things", and am even more disappointed than its gone for good now.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Make the frontpage the new helldump and just feature the worst lovely posts and threads 4 all 2 see.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

we already have a byob thred

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

I never understood the hate for Current Releases, I mean I get that they were out of place because they were legit movie reviews and not satire, but they were good movie reviews and presented the "expectations/reality" format which I haven't seen elsewhere. Also the scoring system was kind of a joke but kind of not, it gave you an idea of what you would take home from the film.

I agree, found them to be enjoyable reads and mostly on point but that is The Wrong Opinion 'round these parts.

CaptainQuirk
May 9, 2009

Bregor posted:

I will play you in Dune 2 right loving now

https://archive.org/details/msdos_Dune_2_-_The_Building_of_a_Dynasty_1992

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

roymorrison posted:

Make the frontpage the new helldump and just feature the worst lovely posts and threads 4 all 2 see.

oh yeah because that is what we all want to read when we're sitting on the toilet

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

There's a front page?

is there?

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
So is it down?

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

gently caress u all I didn't stop reading the front page even when gbs was at peak boring bullshit

really wish we could get an ending for hte story of tooth tooth tbh

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I used to like waking up and eating breakfast while reading the front page of SA. Then they got those movie reviewer guys and nobody wrote good front page articles anymore. Then Shmorky just made stupid lovely music video glitch things and got fired. Now I don't even read the front page anymore and the forums are garbage so I just post bullshit.

I've been here a million years, shut it down.

Dustbowl you have the best AV on the forums IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Bluemillion posted:

Dustbowl you have the best AV on the forums IMO.

it's to make up for my horrible posting

• Locked thread