Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
Feelin' clean and :smug:

All you plebes and proles wiping your asses with rough 1 ply, pinecones and 3 seashells just don't know what you're missing. I can take a poo poo and my hand doesn't even have to go near my rear end. Dropping deuce and trading stock tips the whole time.

Europe has us beat on making GBS threads technology. Time to welcome the new age of hands-free shits, 'Merica.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
my mom is Sicilian so we had a bidet growing up and one time when my parents were out of town i had a party and some dude came up to me and told me that the second toilet wouldn't flush

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i mean why wouldn't you just poo poo in the conventional looking "toilet"

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
You sound like a poofter.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

moose face posted:

I poo poo in conventional looking toilets every day. If I had a chance to poo poo in a different style of toilet (or a urinal trough), I may want to expand my horizons and give it a shot.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Grant DaNasty posted:

I poo poo in conventional looking toilets every day. If I had a chance to poo poo in a different style of toilet (or a urinal trough), I may want to expand my horizons and give it a shot.

i guess buddy was just looking for variety in toilets i've never thought about that

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

some real chat my buddy has a plastic bidet you put on the inside of your toilet bowl so it can blast your rear end w/ a cool stream and i just don't see how you don't end up cleaning your rear end with third party poop water after someone blows a violent shotgun turd all over the bowl

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

moose face posted:

tfw pissing in the sink at a bar bc the toilet and urinal are taken

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

kazr posted:

some real chat my buddy has a plastic bidet you put on the inside of your toilet bowl so it can blast your rear end w/ a cool stream and i just don't see how you don't end up cleaning your rear end with third party poop water after someone blows a violent shotgun turd all over the bowl

So it's like a poop fountain?

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Grant DaNasty posted:

So it's like a poop fountain?

a veritable poocano

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Francis Baconator posted:

Feelin' clean and :smug:

All you plebes and proles wiping your asses with rough 1 ply, pinecones and 3 seashells just don't know what you're missing. I can take a poo poo and my hand doesn't even have to go near my rear end. Dropping deuce and trading stock tips the whole time.

Europe has us beat on making GBS threads technology. Time to welcome the new age of hands-free shits, 'Merica.

what if the poop needs a bit of a scrub to get off your butthole? and how do you dry it?

Prof. Faggot
May 4, 2006

Working intently on advanced Faggo-dynamics
OP did you use the kind that's integrated with the toilet and has a joystick to aim the bidet nozzle for precision work?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
use baby wipes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Anal blast from the past, poop I had once thought gone, appeared in my anus again at dawn.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

kazr posted:

I'm pretty sure those hook up to the water line behind the toilet, so no poop water in your butt

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

its in the toilet so someone not fortunate to have perfect one wipe log shits is going to squirt turd all over the bidet which then blasts back into your butt

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

JebanyPedal posted:

Anal blast from the past, poop I had once thought gone, appeared in my anus again at dawn.

lol

SlickDealer
Dec 13, 2014

I can't believe you like money too. We should hang out.

moose face posted:

my mom is Sicilian so we had a bidet growing up and one time when my parents were out of town i had a party and some dude came up to me and told me that the second toilet wouldn't flush

When I was young, I had an Italian buddy that lived in an enormous mini-mansion. He had a bidet...I didn't poop in it, but I always thought it was some sort of foot bath.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Assumed this was a Three Olives thread

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRC37si8xw

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i have a yeast infection on my rear end hole so I always use a bidet because it's more gentle

gently caress wiping

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Pics or gtfo

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Europe has us beat on making GBS threads technology.

Oh please, there's a bidet outside practically every restroom in the US.

I'll admit they tend to be kind of low pressure but they often have two in different heights for kids and grownups, so that's nice.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
I used an industrial sand blaster to clean my anus, it is dry and very thorough.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

donkey salami posted:

Pics or gtfo

you want a pic of my yeasty rear end in a top hat or one of op using his bidet?

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
shoot your turds off with ricochet bullets

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

I love how it has a light so you can admire your work after you finish

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

ThePriceIsRight posted:

you want a pic of my yeasty rear end in a top hat or one of op using his bidet?

Both sound like good boner medicine

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
One time I went to an abandoned house party (Woo housing crisis!) And they had a bidet that we learned could shoot to the ceiling. It was cool.

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Prof. human being posted:

OP did you use the kind that's integrated with the toilet and has a joystick to aim the bidet nozzle for precision work?
Since I was new to the bidet way of life, I didn't want to invest much in case it wasn't right for me. I got one of those attachment jobs that tees to your waterline. I'm still getting it dialed in, but I can hit anywhere along my taint to my sphincter, depending on seating position.

Shithouse Dave posted:

what if the poop needs a bit of a scrub to get off your butthole? and how do you dry it?
I prefer to do several sprays of varying pressure, then let my rear end drip dry. Once that's done, I'll do a couple gentle passes for thoroughness.

So far, so good.

Correct.

'Rhoids here.

I accidentally hit my wife with a stream during installation.

Francis Baconator fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Mar 2, 2015

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Just used the toilet at work. So sad my soiled sphincter wasn't greeted by a blast of refreshing water. :saddowns:

Non-bidets should be outlawed from public use.

At least they have flushable moist wipes here.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Just used the toilet at work. So sad my soiled sphincter wasn't greeted by a blast of refreshing water. :saddowns:

Non-bidets should be outlawed from public use.

find a slave on craigs list to lick your rear end in a top hat clean and keep him under your work desk. problem solved.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Greatest orgasm ever. Try it.

Oxwalt
Aug 10, 2013

by Ralp

moose face posted:

This is why everyone thinks we are the worst Italians, things like bidets.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Oxwalt posted:

This is why everyone thinks we are the worst Italians, things like bidets.

my mother is a saint

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

moose face posted:

my mother is a saint
with a taint

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

And by the sounds of it, a dirty taint that needs to be power washed by a bidet.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
she is incontinent

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
How do you then dry your anus area?

Like my rear end is pretty hairy and poo poo and i'm not convinced a blast of just some warm water would actually clean it to my high personal hygiene standards?

I also like to scrub my rear end and taint until i see blood cause then I feel pure once more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Just used my bidet.

Didn't even poo poo, just wanted a refreshing blast of cold water on my turd cutter. Get the office stink off my rear end.

Not sure how you guys think bidets work, but you can keep the stream going as long as you want. Drip dry, then safety wipe.

• Locked thread