Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Picayune posted:

Oh, man, I enjoyed Heartbreak and this is even cuter. :allears:
Empty quoting this :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

So... does the game have any tunes worth posting?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Yapping Eevee posted:

As well as more lovely orange carrots. (:mmmhmm:)
People and hamsters have trouble naming things.

quote:

We might be able to get delicious seeds this year.
"Might not be able", probably?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Added Space posted:

It's a reference.

Yes. It is.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Yapping Eevee posted:

...though none of them are half as cool as the Sundown Kid over here.
Welp. Of all the places I wouldn't expect this reference...

That LP keeps getting mentioned at random over the last few weeks. Weird.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Yapping Eevee posted:

Heading further down the beach leads to another three cans, and a second struggling turtle.

I, uh… I may not have had my priorities in order. :sweatdrop:

You're not helping. Why is that, Yapping Eevee?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Yapping Eevee posted:

I’ve often been called a man of the sea.

Yeah, a sea monster!

:iceburn:
Now I kinda want to hear him sing.

Kgummy posted:

Not only that, but the indigo he defined is what we would call blue. With 'blue' being blue-green. I hadn't heard of that reasoning for why he chose seven colors, though.
Huh. Never knew that. A lot of cultures don't really differentiate blue and green, IIRC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Picayune posted:

Man, what kind of breeder crosses a hamster and a tomato anyway?

• Locked thread