Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

JebanyPedal posted:

Smh look at this poor etiquette.

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

my friend ralp will be hearing about this poor netiquette

Jokes on you RETARDS I wasn't even sorry. You fell for the classic GBS style bait and switch honeypot troll.

And if Ralp trys to do anything about this i'll just troll him to :owned:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Who is Ralp?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Digital Fingers posted:

Jokes on you RETARDS I wasn't even sorry. You fell for the classic GBS style bait and switch honeypot troll.

😬 i got trolled... again....

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Digital Fingers posted:

I'm so loving mad I'll put you on ignore for ULTIMATE OWNAGE.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

JebanyPedal posted:

I'm so loving mad I'll put you on ignore for ULTIMATE OWNAGE.

My greatest fear and worst desire, right?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

gunky junket sent me a couple pms and i treasure them

same

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

Windows 98 posted:

BYOB is basically a circle jerk of 30 nerds who get butthurt when someone not in their clique posts in there. GBS is also pretty lovely but at least it has more people than a dungeons and dragons party in your moms basement

Windows 98 posted:

I'm just chillin and haven't checked BYOB in a while and want some new friends to chat with. What's up guys?

eight quidlings posted:

you'll need to divulge why you tattooed 2014 sucks on your chest and refute the allegations that you killed someone with a motor vehicle if you want to ever post again

Windows 98 posted:

I just wanted to come to BYOB and meet some new friends and chat without being bothered by these questions. even though, yes, I brought them upon myself by my leading posts and threads and poor explanations of things that have been going on for me.

Windows 98 posted:

I couldn't go back to school due to a restraining order that SHE got on me because she went to the same school, but I had already enrolled so now I'm in debt thousands of dollars. I have had 2 court cases in one year. one involving me beating a kid with a shovel which was assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. Then recently I was charged with 3 more counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and felony reckless driving. I won't discuss the cases in detail but let's just say it sucks. I am in debt to my family nearly $8,000 in lawyers fees as well as thousands in restitution fees and probation fees. I lost my license indefinitely and totaled my car. I lost my job, because I needed my car to do my job (I have since thankfully gotten a much better job). And to be sincere, that is the tip of my iceberg of problems that happened in 2014 alone.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Calm down, dude

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

who loving cares you retard

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

go directly to OWN ZONE do not pass go

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
lol

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
its hurf de durf time somewhere!!! - something i like to say when its not byob time but feeling pretty byob :fiestycat:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

BYOB: Fillmore, Utah

GBS: Orlando, Florida

FYAD: Tehran, Iran

this has all been scientifically quantified and the math adds up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Bump