Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
Trigger warning: boats

Straight? White? Cis? Able bodied? loving lol what is it 2001? if ur not at least demisexual you're missing the boat. I'm personally oppressed in at least five ways, I'm a non-passing-trans-lesbian demiromantic fat queer with a pancake related trauma trigger. lol if ur not marginalised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I'm oppressed by micro-aggressions.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
stop oppressing me you genome-typicals!!!!!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm an able bodied English speaking straight white male. Its tough

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I oppress.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

moose face posted:

I'm an able bodied English speaking straight white male. Its tough

an able-bodied goon?

*writes "moose face = spy?" on conspiracy wall*

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

A misanthrope posted:

an able-bodied goon?

*writes "moose face = spy?" on conspiracy wall*

My body is ready willing and able and I own that poo poo

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

i oppress myself through poor decision making

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
I hope people realize being oppressed is literally trendy now and a lot of "normal" people are inventing ways to seem oppressed just so SJWs won't whine at them lmfao

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

moose face posted:

My body is ready willing and able and I own that poo poo

sorry but you have cancer

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Akumos posted:

I hope people realize being oppressed is literally trendy now and a lot of "normal" people are inventing ways to seem oppressed just so SJWs won't whine at them lmfao

i hope goons realize this actually isn't happening

the whole fight between SJWs and gamergater athiest mens rights people is all on the internet and doesn't affect real life. If it affected real life i'd be on the side of SJWs tho because gently caress your fedora

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

A misanthrope posted:

gently caress your fedora

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

A misanthrope posted:

hahaha you have the hopes of a child

0haiThere
Feb 18, 2015

Looks like you're in the barrel today.

A misanthrope posted:

gently caress your fedora

Stop oppressing me

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

0haiThere posted:

Stop oppressing me

HATE CRIME!!!!

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

0haiThere posted:

Stop oppressing me

your kind should be exterminated

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
good name for a social justice subforum, imo

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

flightlessdog
Apr 22, 2013

Well that was dumb

Rapman the Cook posted:

I'm oppressed by micro-aggressions.

I'm oppressed by micro-transaction fees.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

the whole fight between SJWs and gamergater athiest mens rights people is all on the internet and doesn't affect real life. If it affected real life i'd be on the side of SJWs tho because gently caress your fedora

lol you're so wrong, and the only reason you don't realize it is probably because you don't hang out with college aged people anymore. If you do idk what the gently caress you've been paying attention to. Gender studies/SJW whining is super mainstream now and it's actually a part of the ever changing hipster culture so maybe it will fade out from that but yea

You ever hear of the "progressive stack"? What about all of the protesting on campuses lately? Give it 5-10 more years and it will be completely mainstream outside of college and in our faces 24/7, why do you think the president has already come out as a feminist and made videos whining about violence against women?

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
all bodies are oppressed atm

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Akumos posted:

lol you're so wrong, and the only reason you don't realize it is probably because you don't hang out with college aged people anymore. If you do idk what the gently caress you've been paying attention to. Gender studies/SJW whining is super mainstream now and it's actually a part of the ever changing hipster culture so maybe it will fade out from that but yea

You ever hear of the "progressive stack"? What about all of the protesting on campuses lately? Give it 5-10 more years and it will be completely mainstream outside of college and in our faces 24/7, why do you think the president has already come out as a feminist and made videos whining about violence against women?

i graduated from college in december adn i never once saw a tumblrism manifest itself in real life

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Akumos posted:

I'm an adjunct professor and I have no idea what you're talking about.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Frog Act posted:

i graduated from college in december adn i never once saw a tumblrism manifest itself in real life

Do you go to buttfuck nowhere state

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

Do you go to buttfuck nowhere state

i went to a giant state school with tens of thousands of students

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Ramsus posted:

sorry but you have cancer

...how long do I have

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Frog Act posted:

Is it in flyover country though

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Akumos posted:

in my oppinion, violence against women is bad

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

Is it in flyover country though

no

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

actually thats not entirely true, in five years (i'm dumb lol) i saw one fat acceptance advocate, adn she was roundly mocked

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Like is it in a place where you get drunken white frat boiy counter protests on mlk day

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

So yes then

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

So yes then

https://www.vcu.edu

it is not a good school but it is a large east coast university in a hipster town

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Frog Act posted:

I also teach at a big state school. Still no idea what poo poo Akumos is talking about.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Frog Act posted:

it is not a good school but it is a large east coast university in a hipster town

oh hipsters, what will you think of next

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i think people who insist college aged individuals are compromised by the evils of social justice are like in their 30s and haven't been on campus in forever

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Frog Act posted:

it is not a good school

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

haha yes i did acknowledge that in my post!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i just wish i had a degree from harvard like most gbs posters.

• Locked thread