Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

suicidesteve posted:

It's not too late to scoop to me.

Also I don't think I can play before Friday.

Kidding. Monday night is probably the best time for me. I'm not sure of my wife's schedule beyond that but I'd rather not have to babysit while I'm playing in the match of my career.

Edit: Scratch that. Tuesday night. I could also play late Sunday night/Monday morning.

Tuesday night should be good for me. If I saw your edit I could have played last night since I was up til 5 AM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

TheLawinator posted:

Tuesday night should be good for me. If I saw your edit I could have played last night since I was up til 5 AM.

I'll be around for a while sometime tonight after I play in this daily if I do play in it.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

1/2 in 3 non-games.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

Game 1 I mulled to 4 with no land, that didn't work out.

Game 2 I drew 5 sideboard cards, so that was nice.

Game 3 I had the black lotus mox sapphire silvergill adept lord of atlantis strip mine nuts.

Vintage is great.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Yeah triple wasteland 2 games in a row on my mulls to 6 is pretty brutal.

Drawing 3 spells in 2 games is pretty sweet as well.

Edit: sorry for the salt. The way those games played out is just incredibly frustrating. I was kinda hoping to actually play something resembling Magic.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

I wasn't hoping to play real magic at all. If we played real magic you would be winning an Army of Allah, not me. Shops is brutal.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

TheLawinator posted:

I wasn't hoping to play real magic at all. If we played real magic you would be winning an Army of Allah, not me. Shops is brutal.

Well neither of us wants to play real Magic. I just didn't want the match to play out how it plays out on Xmage half the time, ie I draw infinite lands.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Oh this was supposed to be best of 5 wasn't it? Whoops. Oh well.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
are you guys gonna play out the last two games?

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

black potus posted:

are you guys gonna play out the last two games?

He's leaving and I'm working tonight so no probably not.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
alright. congrats TheLawinator please contact the march hare for your army of allah

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

black potus posted:

alright. congrats TheLawinator please contact the march hare for your army of allah

Yep, just PM me your addy and I will mail this bad boy out.

e; Also, you should post a photo w/ your trophy once you get it :~)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Yea I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 10 AM. I'll be able to post a photo when I get back, so like beginning of August? My family can tell me when it arrives.

• Locked thread