Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
you won't be legal for a while

yeah um prerelease is like the 21st if decklist submissions are to be done by the 9th the spoiler won't even be out there

I bet someone here has a godbook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

gang sines posted:

zoness sign your little weasel dick up

dude my availability is rear end i looked at the number of times i saw myself even get pinged in irc and its like 0 over the course of the whole legacy thunderdome.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
Okay I am going to try to sign up if i can find a list i want to play by the 9th. Pre-emptively saying that I will mostly only be available to play on weekends.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
sorry about the tease but im gonna hve to withdraw cuz goddamn this was an average weekend for me and i had 0 time to play magic or even look at a deck I wanted to play that wasn't dredge

I'll gladly do stats again if thats something people want tho. That's way less time-intensive.

also anyone looking to playtest a particular matchup at 2am-4am EST i am likely to be on for that if I can be reached through irc

Zoness fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Mar 9, 2015

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

gang sines posted:

if people need extensions that's cool, i might need one myself as i'm dealin w/ some poo poo

I recommend more fiber in your diet

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

gang sines posted:

five rounds

i've had a hell of a week and am not caught up so you guys have until wednesday for the moment to get last minute games in

i'll post records w/ pairings next week. i don't have exact standings but it'll help track

Yeah let me get to work on that i've been slacking :x

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
a reminder to myself to get off my rear end and post actual scores w/ breakers

• Locked thread