Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

I'm in, playing dredge, full list to be posted before the deadline.

With regards to XMage, my friend and I discovered that fetching doesn't work, when there's a Rest in Peace on the board. I don't really know how often that comes up in vintage (if at all) or if it's fixed in a current version, but that's a bug in the version we're using.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

Here's my dredge list.

4 Bazaar of Baghdad
4 Bloodghast
4 Bridge from Below
4 Cabal Therapy
1 Darkmor Salvage
3 Dread Return
1 Fatestitcher
1 Flame-Kin Zealot
4 Golgari Grave-Troll
3 Golgari Thug
4 Ichorid
4 Mana Confluence
4 Mental Mistep
4 Narcomoeba
4 Serum Powder
4 Stinkweed Imp
4 Undiscovered Paradise
3 Unmask

Sideboard:
4 Ingot Chewer
4 Leyline of the Void
4 Nature's Claim
3 Wispmare

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

My apologies to Gang Sines and eSporks. I took a new position at work last week and have been finding myself with no free time as a result of my hours being shifted and overtime being a thing. I'm going to have to drop and hope that this stabilizes by the time Tunderdome 3 rolls around. Again, very sorry for the pain in the rear end and lack of playing magic this causes.

• Locked thread