Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
ramsus is a j4gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

how me a frog posted:

America, where police can murder a man on video and get away with it. Why aren't you guys terrified?

i'm white as gently caress

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

how me a frog posted:

America, where police can murder a man on video and get away with it. Why aren't you guys terrified?

ur average gbs posters too white for cops to fear for their lives

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it must be a rush to slay a man

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

nutranurse posted:

its easy, you just approach the video the same way cleveland approached tamir rice and call the black person in question a hulking behemoth just two seconds away from getting a stone cold stunner off and killing everyone in a 2 mile radius

Jesus...holy poo poo...these black males...are WMDs!!!

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

There's a joke to be made here about black people doing a Chaos Dunk but I'm neither funny or clever.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

that 12-year-old needed to be shot lest he have grown up and turned in his air rifle for his real guns, his cop-crushing mega-muscle arms

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.

how me a frog posted:

We are super awesome at blaming the victim as long as its not ourselves.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

the cop who shot the homeless guy just got some cheap disneyland tickets so wanted some paid vacation nbd

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
it's super tough to be a cop yall *farts and eats his 23rd donut today*

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
this is really hosed up! I can't loving believe this poo poo. *clicks on steam icon and starts playing video games*

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Mar 3, 2015

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Ramsus posted:

they tasered him but it didn't work
didnt work meaning he continued to block his face and abdomen from injury instead of entering cryosleep stop resisting

Ramsus posted:

In the GBS future world police attempt arrest for 2 seconds then give up or they are professional wrestlers and subdue people in .5 seconds
9 cops to grab a guys 2 arms
"this is about wrestling you cant just expect every cop to wrestle that good"

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It's a real fortunate thing that the COPS didn't attempt a DDT(drop dead technique) on camera.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Give a man a loaded gun and they can kill for a day.
Make a man a cop and they can kill for a life time.

I think that's how the saying goes. I dunno its been a while since I studied economics.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

how me a frog posted:

u are free

free to die lol

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

BossRighteous posted:

Maybe the solution to homelessness can also help relieve police aggression.

I think you have something here: The police are stressed out and frustrated, the homeless need to go away...win-win!

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

how me a frog posted:

sounds like you are both homo and terrified enough for all these posters

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I hope those officers are getting some rest on paid leave. They're probably pretty shaken up by all of this.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

goatse.cx haver posted:

u are free

free to die lol
freeing souls from their mortal coils

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

ArbitraryC posted:

freeing souls from their mortal coils

Unfortunately, death alone will not give you escape from Samsara, the coil of birth and death. My condolences.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Unfortunately, death alone will not give you escape from Samsara, the coil of birth and death. My condolences.

Actually looking forward to being reincarnated forever, thx.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

california about to pass Right To Rest law hopefully preventing future incidents of this nature.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

how me a frog posted:

I don't do dumb poo poo and then resist arrest.

Also I'm white, gently caress I love being white

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
not my problem
-mr american

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
i fuckig HATE teh cops

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Police are good and well

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lmao

http://www.cbs8.com/story/28251272/chp-motorcycle-officer-hospitalized-after-bee-attack

lmao

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Savings Coupon posted:

Also I'm white, gently caress I love being white

meh @ yanks thinking they white

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Cops are good

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

This is a complicated issue, and we should all withhold our judgement until we hear the facts.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

a cop posted:

This is a complicated issue, and we should all withhold our judgement until we hear the facts.

are you a cop???

you gotta tell us if you are a cop

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Was anyone else legit surprised that none of the cops in that video were morbidly obese?

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

interwhat posted:

Patiently waiting for the revolution

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/homeless-man-killed-lapd-identified-french-bank-robber-article-1.2136067

lmao you're welcome france

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that's funny because all the locals say his nickname was Africa and he was from Cameroon

anyway according to that article he went to jail and got out after 15 years and was still just a homeless dude on the street so......

also the comments on that article are comedy gold imo. there's some dumb motherfuckers out in the world.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Mar 4, 2015

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Beck said two officers were injured. Both were treated and released, though Beck said one was at home recovering from an injury that required crutches.

lol how are these fools so bad at what they do

how do five of you take 1 person down, manage to lose control of your gun after failing to tase the dude to the point that you feel it is necessary to kill him, and how do two of you get injured - one so bad that you gotta be on crutches

like for real even if that is true and not exaggerated bullshit made up by the cops in question, how are you that bad

quote:

"a very intense situation and a brutal, brutal fight,"

like I watched it fool you're not going to convince me it was some brutal melee when I just watched you fools tackle that dude immediately

he was just kind of flailing around like a scene kid at a hardcore show before the police get him down, not busting out some kung fu

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Mar 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hahahahaha and then after he's been lying dead on the ground for a minute or two they go put handcuffs on him it's like I'm watching naked gun

this dude's youtube avatar is a police car:

SAVAGE308SNIPER posted:

Look, all this "black man" (since, ignorant rear end, uneducated rear end, loving people think it's racism) had to do was listen and he would be alive.

• Locked thread