Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the police are just pussies if they can't handle one dude without going for their guns that fast I'm sorry

"Oh but he could have hurt/killed us!" nah you're just a bunch of pussies using the joke "IT'S COMIN RIGHT FOR US!" defense from South Park.

Cops in England can take down a dude swinging a machete just fine with billy clubs. Even if this incident ends up being 'following proper procedure!' there's clearly something wrong with training and procedures and poo poo if 5-6 people pinning another down have to go for the lethal option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

sexy young infidel posted:

LMao what the gently caress that guy with a machete killed two people. What the hell is your problem

Yeah, not two cops though, just civilians. And I'm pretty sure it was just one veteran actually. And still they didn't use armed response to take him down.

Seriously if a dude that 5 of you are pinning down can actually get your gun and shoot you with it you shouldn't be a cop then, sorry.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I'm tired of the casual disrepesct for law enforcement around here

I'm tired of the casual use of lethal force all the time.

It's annoying that people don't even have a counter argument it's just 'lol look at you you're dumb hahaha!'

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ramsus posted:

wow it's almost like you weren't completely honest in your first post

what are you talking about I said look cops in England manage to take people down without being wide eyed pussies immediately going for guns all the time.

at least keep it coherent if you're planning on trolling

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ramsus posted:

wow it's almost like you weren't completely honest in your first post

majority gbs opinion: police should die if they are bad at wrestling

Hi if your job is literally to enforce the laws and deal with violent people regularly maybe you and your 5 buddies should loving learn some basic hand to hand combat yeah. Or at least work out how to pin a dude down on the ground so he can't grab your guns out of your holsters.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Why are you defending the british police they didn't do their job at all lol, some fucker beheaded people in the street

Yeah they're supposed to catch crimes before they even happen like it's a tom cruise movie.

the trolls used to be better now it's just contrarianism.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This is stupid obviously though because of course police do get trained in basic combat and use of equipment and if they really had been following procedure this wouldn't have happened at all. "He reached for our guns!" is just a front because everyone knows they murdered that dude.

The police might get more respect if they had civilian oversight or at least showed some remorse and instituted reforms (or even just paid lip service to the idea!) but instead it's just 'nope we did our jobs right.'

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

dont they have tasers and batons

yeah and you hear a taser going off in the video so either they tased the dude and then interpreted his flailing arm as reaching for a gun, or they missed with it from a foot away like they're bad video game AI, or they just killed that dude because gently caress him he's homeless.

either of those 3 situations means they are lovely cops imo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
superhuman hobos who manage to resist the 4-5 people pinning them down and the taser and still manage to grab a gun from a cop's holster like it's the matrix

Ramsus posted:

lol if you think there is some grand conspiracy of police to kill a man in broad daylight on video

you have lovely reading comprehension. I said if the taser was used then these are the three possible outcomes/scenarios and none of them paint the police in a good light.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I mean for real how do you look at that video and not go 'wow what pussies they couldn't handle 1 dude after he was already on the ground and had to shoot him'

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ramsus posted:

no actually they are usually ex military and wya more powerful than you

no wonder ISIS is kicking our butts then

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ramsus posted:

You could wrestle a crazed retard strength hobo though right

lol im sorry I didn't realize the cops were but mortals in a sea of supervillains and ill adjusted stone cold steve austin clones

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ramsus posted:

Get this, cops are normal every day people

huh that's odd I could have sworn they are in fact not normal every day 'civilians' and instead are equipped and trained to enforce the law and deal with noncompliant and aggressive people regularly.

am I wrong though is it really just some dudes with guns getting together and forming a local militia or what

but then what are my tax dollars going to what the gently caress is going on over at the local police academy...

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that's funny because all the locals say his nickname was Africa and he was from Cameroon

anyway according to that article he went to jail and got out after 15 years and was still just a homeless dude on the street so......

also the comments on that article are comedy gold imo. there's some dumb motherfuckers out in the world.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Mar 4, 2015

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Beck said two officers were injured. Both were treated and released, though Beck said one was at home recovering from an injury that required crutches.

lol how are these fools so bad at what they do

how do five of you take 1 person down, manage to lose control of your gun after failing to tase the dude to the point that you feel it is necessary to kill him, and how do two of you get injured - one so bad that you gotta be on crutches

like for real even if that is true and not exaggerated bullshit made up by the cops in question, how are you that bad

quote:

"a very intense situation and a brutal, brutal fight,"

like I watched it fool you're not going to convince me it was some brutal melee when I just watched you fools tackle that dude immediately

he was just kind of flailing around like a scene kid at a hardcore show before the police get him down, not busting out some kung fu

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Mar 4, 2015

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hahahahaha and then after he's been lying dead on the ground for a minute or two they go put handcuffs on him it's like I'm watching naked gun

this dude's youtube avatar is a police car:

SAVAGE308SNIPER posted:

Look, all this "black man" (since, ignorant rear end, uneducated rear end, loving people think it's racism) had to do was listen and he would be alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
watch out ned IT'S COMIN RIGHT FOR US

• Locked thread