Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I'm having trouble identifying the expendable human garbage in the clip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

natetimm posted:

They're wearing the uniforms.

and behind the camera. and dead on the ground. and posting about in on an internet forum.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Maybe the solution to homelessness can also help relieve police aggression.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

giant cops would be a better OP premise, let's get the guys down at the lab on it.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

What if the homless guy was an undercover cop from a rival jurisdiction. What if they knew each other. What if the dead cop knew something the gun cop didn't want him to know.

Connect the dots people

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

A shameful thread

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Cops should just use airsoft guns and maybe tranquilizer darts in extreme cases.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

In the video it almost looks like that cop is shooting someone to death

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Das Boo posted:

We should all become firemen and antagonize the police with our delicious chili.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

ethanol posted:

you're right, I'm totally done feeling bad about slavery. such a weight off my mind, thank you

I should hope so. It wasn't ur fault

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

how did a homeless guy resisting arrest turn into a race debate again? I missed something

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Ramsus posted:

hang on, just going to try to take this cop's gun from him but i DO NOT expect to get shot
his ping must have been poo poo

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I am a black gay cop, therefore,

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I think cops should replace their name tags with their gamer tags so we can glean a bit about their personality before engaging/fleeing.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I know that when I hire people, deal breakers like race can be often softened by talking and dressing like I do.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

*charlie brown voice* Good Grief

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

cops:murder :: blacks:madden

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

hobby is the relationship
favorite hobby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

God, I just hypnotized by your avatar.

It looks like symmetrical BBQ face boy, all grown up.

• Locked thread