Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
No one should have guns then we'd all get real mad but wouldnt be able to kill each other from our madness, we'd just get real hurted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I wonder what it feels like to pound a nightstick into a bad man, to really give him a real thrashing with my hard stick. I imagine it's quite exhilarating . :cop:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Remember that retarded guy that was beat to death by police and cried out for his father with his last breaths? Lmfao gotta get me an extendable baton and do the whipping motion with it to extend it, also its a metaphor for my penis becomeing erect.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I love the way a police officer's bicep stretches out the material of his shirt

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Flurg, floft. Pentletoots. Drent, coalckest Trendymeter.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
They were talking about a bridge or something on NPR that the blacks were trying to cross and the white policeman had out their billy clubs and said youre not crossing this here bridge. So the black folks dropped to their knees in prayer and that made the officers furious and they thrashed the blacks something fierce, they really whupped them good and they were screaming and hollering and confessing and this lead to blacks getting more rights.

I want a real nice wooden police baton, crafted of a hard wood like American Hickory. No reason, I just think they're neato to look at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Please post more pictures of muscular police officers in soldier armor defending our rights and freedoms from domestic terrorism

• Locked thread