Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

big scary monsters posted:

computers don't feel

maybe yours doesnt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

have some old computer that a bunch of nerds used to crack some codes or some bullshit idk

i visited bletchley park this weekend, was p. sw8

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

computers

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

now i want a vaporwave e1m1 thanks

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Jonny 290 posted:

cool cause the feeling is now mutual, get out

i was like 2000 posts behind on the old thread so thanks smythe

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

now i want a vaporwave e1m1 thanks

Only registered members can see post attachments!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

supernatural olympics looking good

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

:gizz:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

(it's me posting in the pos)

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

a vaporwave e1m1

gently caress

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

hi thread you smell new

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Jonad posted:

"Tried to alpha on the pack leader" is my favorite probation reason on my rap sheet

i love this woman

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

this image has absolutely nothing to do with computers.

this one, on the other hand, is a picture of a computer (screen).

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Smythe posted:

i love this woman

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Sarah...

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

I hereby formally apologize for bitching about the pandas. thank you!

see its not hard to keep me happy

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

:) I think you're a cool postrer johnny

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 397 days!

lmao, glad somebody saved this i lost the og files a long while ago

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Jonad posted:

"Tried to alpha on the pack leader" is my favorite probation reason on my rap sheet

same

same

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sniep posted:

ahhh! not more autismal com truse gifs!!!

not computer related at all!

this this this

if we're gonna make this thread all rules crazy stop dumping a bunch of geometric fluff and post like one and a link to your tumblr of choice or something

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

if it helps, that's how they make baseballs

with scales?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
te girl inthe PIC is CRYSTAL THIERRY .. formerly of THE BIGGEST LETDOWN Page 73 Girl

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

syscall girl posted:

this this this

if we're gonna make this thread all rules crazy stop dumping a bunch of geometric fluff and post like one and a link to your tumblr of choice or something

then they came for the geometric fluff, and there was no one left to speak for me...

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
idgaf abt the like uhh fractals or whatever. ppl make them on a calcularot or something right? seems computery to me.. pretty low key thread so do what u want if sum1 flames u u can flame them back. call em fucker, go hog wild. this is YOSPOS! not some namby pamby fag zone

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Smythe posted:

namby pamby fag zone

ralp pls rename yospos tia

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Dude you need to quit loving posting the YOSPOS bitch. Stop. She doesn't post with anything meaningful for a reason and she's not interested in you. Who am I? The man whom she is in love with. She already told me not to worry, she's not interested in you. Sorry I bothered you kid. I've dated her since 2 summers ago. If you aren't trying to get at my woman or being inappropriate I don't care if you post her occasionally. Just don't try anything man. You'll embarrass yourself and anger me. We are in love and we're making love tomorrow. So if you have any ill intentions with my woman you can forget it right now. I'm the biggest and best she's ever had, only man she's ever loved and the only man who could truly satisfy her physically. You will never have her. And she loves me. I don't have any problems with you if you are over my woman and realize you will never be with or touch her again. I apologize for coming off as a dick, just me and the YOSPOS bitch are really deep in love and we've been through a lot and I just moved back home and it makes me a little jealous and angry to see a man she used to IRC before me is posting her pics.... We don't need any extra bullshit or drama right now, so don't bring us any please is all I ask friend. If you try to talk to her any way but as a brother, or you try to see her at all, if she tells me you do anything inappropriate or anything outside of what a strict brother like friend would do, we are going to have a huge problem. I will leave you alone now dude if you're not trying to get at the woman who I love and whom is in love with me. That entire summer she was with me. She left BYOB for me. She's been with me ever since, she even loved me and made love to me before she EVER let anything happen with you. You didn't please her. She didn't have strong feelings for you at all. And she immediately ended poo poo with you for me once she knew I loved her too. So get any ideas of the past out of your head. None of this truth should bug you if you're over her but I'm just making sure. I hate when my baby's friends have ill intentions and she thinks they are just friends and have no alternative motive. But idk if I trust you at all. If I can trust you to not stress me and my baby or gently caress with our love tell me. I will leave you alone and apologize. But if you aren't over her and you're tryna "get some" or you're tryna get back in her life, it's NOT HAPPENING. She said you were nothing to her, and the sex was bad anyway haha. You're small and weak and she said it all felt wrong after being with me. She's been with me ever since. We're in love. And tomorrow me and her will be together in my room making love alll day how we always have together. If you have a problem speak up like a man or tell me our love doesn't bug you and I'll apologize, it's simple. So??? What is it? You are after my woman then huh?! Tell me the loving truth man. Don't you dare be disrespectful and gross enough to bring it up, but if if you ask her about anything she shared with me about your weak rear end, she may be nice and lie to you, or she may not care and tell you the truth. Either way. I'm her soul mate and her boyfriend of the past two years almost. And she tells me everything and NEVER lies to me. I don't care haha. Just stay away from my YOSPOS bitch. I sincerely apologize if you have no ill intentions and aren't trying to make moves with my woman. And i respect you as a guy in the service. I'm sure you're an ok dude. But just as a friend. You're nothing to my YOSPOS bitch but a brother like friend. I just wanna be sure you know it and don't forget it. Find a nice classy woman where you are stationed, marry her.... But back off of mine. You will never even compare to me in her eyes. Not even close haha. I just don't need you interfering with me and the YOSPOS bitch's love. It's our lives man. It's really not cool.... Goodbye man, good luck. Respect to you being in the service. Sorry to bring your day down with my crazy bullshit but. Me and the YOSPOS bitch are head over heels.... I can't help but be crazy about her. I love her with all of my heart and I will protect her from her untrustworthy fake friends. Not saying you are one. But you're dodging telling me what's going on in your head so I'm questioning a lot right now. Just know I'm never gonna hurt her, I'm always going to have her back, I'd give my life for her without hesitation, and I will protect her from anything, everything, and anyone. She is the love of my life. I fully intend to marry and give the YOSPOS bitch my children. And we've talked a lot about it. Just don't make poo poo harder than it already is. I just moved back and me and her miss each other so badly and we are FINALLY go to see each other tomorrow and make love for the first time since Halloween.... I hope you don't hate me man. I'm a good dude. Just protective of the woman who holds my heart. And who's heart I hold and must protect. I hope you can understand. She promised me there's nothing at all to worry about with you and that she's not interested :"/ I wish I knew before I embarrassingly went off on you. I'm so sorry man. I'm sorry. Please don't mention this to my baby :/ I'm really embarrassed and while she will understand, I just feel like an rear end for attacking you when you have nothing with my YOSPOS bitch and no intention to. Good bye brother. I hope you find your one true love someday. It'll make you crazy, trust me, but you'll find her one day. I found mine when I was really young. And it's my YOSPOS, bitch :)

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

spankmeister posted:

ralp pls rename yospos tia

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

madeupfred posted:

Dude you need to quit loving posting the YOSPOS bitch. Stop. She doesn't post with anything meaningful for a reason and she's not interested in you. Who am I? The man whom she is in love with. She already told me not to worry, she's not interested in you. Sorry I bothered you kid. I've dated her since 2 summers ago. If you aren't trying to get at my woman or being inappropriate I don't care if you post her occasionally. Just don't try anything man. You'll embarrass yourself and anger me. We are in love and we're making love tomorrow. So if you have any ill intentions with my woman you can forget it right now. I'm the biggest and best she's ever had, only man she's ever loved and the only man who could truly satisfy her physically. You will never have her. And she loves me. I don't have any problems with you if you are over my woman and realize you will never be with or touch her again. I apologize for coming off as a dick, just me and the YOSPOS bitch are really deep in love and we've been through a lot and I just moved back home and it makes me a little jealous and angry to see a man she used to IRC before me is posting her pics.... We don't need any extra bullshit or drama right now, so don't bring us any please is all I ask friend. If you try to talk to her any way but as a brother, or you try to see her at all, if she tells me you do anything inappropriate or anything outside of what a strict brother like friend would do, we are going to have a huge problem. I will leave you alone now dude if you're not trying to get at the woman who I love and whom is in love with me. That entire summer she was with me. She left BYOB for me. She's been with me ever since, she even loved me and made love to me before she EVER let anything happen with you. You didn't please her. She didn't have strong feelings for you at all. And she immediately ended poo poo with you for me once she knew I loved her too. So get any ideas of the past out of your head. None of this truth should bug you if you're over her but I'm just making sure. I hate when my baby's friends have ill intentions and she thinks they are just friends and have no alternative motive. But idk if I trust you at all. If I can trust you to not stress me and my baby or gently caress with our love tell me. I will leave you alone and apologize. But if you aren't over her and you're tryna "get some" or you're tryna get back in her life, it's NOT HAPPENING. She said you were nothing to her, and the sex was bad anyway haha. You're small and weak and she said it all felt wrong after being with me. She's been with me ever since. We're in love. And tomorrow me and her will be together in my room making love alll day how we always have together. If you have a problem speak up like a man or tell me our love doesn't bug you and I'll apologize, it's simple. So??? What is it? You are after my woman then huh?! Tell me the loving truth man. Don't you dare be disrespectful and gross enough to bring it up, but if if you ask her about anything she shared with me about your weak rear end, she may be nice and lie to you, or she may not care and tell you the truth. Either way. I'm her soul mate and her boyfriend of the past two years almost. And she tells me everything and NEVER lies to me. I don't care haha. Just stay away from my YOSPOS bitch. I sincerely apologize if you have no ill intentions and aren't trying to make moves with my woman. And i respect you as a guy in the service. I'm sure you're an ok dude. But just as a friend. You're nothing to my YOSPOS bitch but a brother like friend. I just wanna be sure you know it and don't forget it. Find a nice classy woman where you are stationed, marry her.... But back off of mine. You will never even compare to me in her eyes. Not even close haha. I just don't need you interfering with me and the YOSPOS bitch's love. It's our lives man. It's really not cool.... Goodbye man, good luck. Respect to you being in the service. Sorry to bring your day down with my crazy bullshit but. Me and the YOSPOS bitch are head over heels.... I can't help but be crazy about her. I love her with all of my heart and I will protect her from her untrustworthy fake friends. Not saying you are one. But you're dodging telling me what's going on in your head so I'm questioning a lot right now. Just know I'm never gonna hurt her, I'm always going to have her back, I'd give my life for her without hesitation, and I will protect her from anything, everything, and anyone. She is the love of my life. I fully intend to marry and give the YOSPOS bitch my children. And we've talked a lot about it. Just don't make poo poo harder than it already is. I just moved back and me and her miss each other so badly and we are FINALLY go to see each other tomorrow and make love for the first time since Halloween.... I hope you don't hate me man. I'm a good dude. Just protective of the woman who holds my heart. And who's heart I hold and must protect. I hope you can understand. She promised me there's nothing at all to worry about with you and that she's not interested :"/ I wish I knew before I embarrassingly went off on you. I'm so sorry man. I'm sorry. Please don't mention this to my baby :/ I'm really embarrassed and while she will understand, I just feel like an rear end for attacking you when you have nothing with my YOSPOS bitch and no intention to. Good bye brother. I hope you find your one true love someday. It'll make you crazy, trust me, but you'll find her one day. I found mine when I was really young. And it's my YOSPOS, bitch :)
seek help mr fred

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

madeupfred posted:

cool.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Smythe posted:

idgaf abt the like uhh fractals or whatever. ppl make them on a calcularot or something right? seems computery to me.. pretty low key thread so do what u want if sum1 flames u u can flame them back. call em fucker, go hog wild. this is YOSPOS! not some namby pamby fag zone

you flame at me, you best not miss. i am the oiled up, bare chested, muscle bound king of flamers

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

bobbilljim posted:

seek help mr fred

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

madeupfred posted:

thanks for the picture, which i enjoyed

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

madeupfred posted:

ok where did you get this from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
a head full of more worms than the wormcast

• Locked thread