Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I yiffed two people at once and all I got was laughed at.

Tevryr posted:

What's happening here is the man in question is efficient. Immediately beginning to walk after buttoning up, he makes a fluid motion from zipping to begin washing the hands. I do this all the time at home, opening the bathroom door with one hand while turning to exit while zipn' at the same time.

Who the gently caress closes their door at home?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I wish we could get a lady's perspective on this situtation................................................

Marv Albert
May 15, 2003

I get my penis back into position very quickly after I'm done using the pisser, but sometimes I forget the zipper. So when you see me zipping up at the sink or going out the door, it's just to make sure I got my fly all the way up.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

why haven't they invented velcro flies yet?

e: oh wait they have

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Why do urinals even exist? Who the hell invented them? Especially the extra gross kind that's just a big steel wall that you pee on with some water dribbling down from the top, where more piss end up on your pants than in the drain at the bottom.

Why don't everyone just install more sinks, that way you can pee, rinse out your dick and wash your hands in one smooth operation!

Khorne
May 1, 2002

error1 posted:

Why do urinals even exist? Who the hell invented them? Especially the extra gross kind that's just a big steel wall that you pee on with some water dribbling down from the top, where more piss end up on your pants than in the drain at the bottom.

Why don't everyone just install more sinks, that way you can pee, rinse out your dick and wash your hands in one smooth operation!
piss will splash all over the handle/faucet

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

The decay of modern civilization obviously.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Bump

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

why

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
do you guys pull your dick over your pants to take a piss? or do you actually open just the fly on your pants and underwear and stick it through that and take a piss?

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Shawn posted:

Who the gently caress closes their door at home?

people with dogs because dogs are loving stupid and will stick their head in your piss stream

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Another good reason to just pee in the sink!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

A Stupid Baby posted:

people with dogs because dogs are loving stupid and will stick their head in your piss stream

If you don't let your dog get some of that yellow saltwater fresh from the tap, you're basically Michael Vick.

• Locked thread