Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Brad Wardell likes his women like he likes his coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Filing civil suits for sexual harrassment.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i was imagining him opening a box and just a torrent of bees escaping it, but that is good, too

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Everyday I am reminded of the social sting of the bee stigma.

I'm just glad that great whites arn't pocket sized or Brad would be going around showing people that great whites arn't really dangerous.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

social sting of the bee stigma.

:laugh:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A Spider Covets posted:

i was imagining him opening a box and just a torrent of bees escaping it, but that is good, too
Millions of bees form a giant head and in one voice screech "gamergate"

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

FactsAreUseless posted:

Millions of bees form a giant head and in one voice screech "gamergate"

It's actually about bees in games journalism

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I've watched someone die from a bee sting. it got him from behind his knee and he died within under a minute.

He only said "I've been stung!" and then just ceased.

the poison hit one of his major veins and/or arteries and worked that quickly.

I would not gently caress around with bees like that even if I don't believe that people were properly tested for allergies. Because real bee allergies will kill people before medical help can arrive.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm gonna play Shovel Knight, today.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Taint Reaper posted:

I've watched someone die from a bee sting. it got him from behind his knee and he died within under a minute.

I would not gently caress around with bees like that even if I don't believe that people were properly tested for allergies. Because real bee allergies will kill people before medical help can arrive.
Sounds like you won't be getting a job at Stardock.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

The Taint Reaper posted:

you have a problem with bees rights?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Stardock application, question 7: Was you ever bit by a dead bee?

(Question is accompanied by a clip of quagmire grabbing the breasts of a woman in a bee suit, on Family Guy)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Taint Reaper is so superstitious his beliefs caused someone to die of a homeopathic bee sting, despite allergies being a myth.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
brad "the brad" wardell motherfuckers

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

That is a nice office, but that is one terrible parking job.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Original context of that photo is that one of the spaces our man Brad is taking up is a handicap space iirc

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Original context of that photo is that one of the spaces our man Brad is taking up is a handicap space iirc

And he's proud of it, because he is literally a seinfeld character.

Stardock bought the rights to Star Control and have been twiddling their thumbs about it, which isn't really a surprise, but I maintain the vague hope that they'll sell it to Toys for Bob and get Ford and Reiche off their NFC figures obsession (it will not happen)

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

brad is one of those dudes where, I think if he died, literally nobody would be sad not even his family

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Technically it's legal because he has a crippled woman in his trunk

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Honestly if you're going to park in a handicapped space, go the whole deal and take up multiple handicapped spaces, like 3 or more. It's still the same amount when you get a Ticket, it doesn't matter if you block 1 handicapped space or 5.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Oh so Brad worked at Stardock, for some reason I tough he was at Paradox.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
Who the gently caress cares, GalCiv games are good games

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

The Taint Reaper posted:

Honestly if you're going to park in a handicapped space, go the whole deal and take up multiple handicapped spaces, like 3 or more. It's still the same amount when you get a Ticket, it doesn't matter if you block 1 handicapped space or 5.

For real? I've been seriously limiting myself.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Adam Bowen posted:

Who the gently caress cares, GalCiv games are good games

the bee thing is real funny though

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

Bicyclops posted:

the bee thing is real funny though

Yeah it is but it doesn't impact my desire to play his games or not

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Gal Civ looks okay from a glance. My issue with 4X space is that they all do, and it's kind of hard to tell which one I should really go for if I'm targeting one.

i still don't trust Stardock to handle my irrelevant, 23 year old pet franchise, though.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

they are announcing hte due date for the new MGS game on Wednesday but it will probably just depress anyone who's looking forward to it

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Ability: Shadow Tag
I've been playing Shin Megami Tensei 4 for the last couple months, and I'm about almost done with the Chaos path. Game's really good and I'm already planning to play the game again on New Game+ for the Neutral path.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Thwack! posted:

I've been playing Shin Megami Tensei 4 for the last couple months, and I'm about almost done with the Chaos path. Game's really good and I'm already planning to play the game again on New Game+ for the Neutral path.

I bought Persona Q yesterday because I admire this series but the main games have an insufficient amount of dating. I respect your dedication.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

mainline smt games: so im dating a demon

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
gay human being piss!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Ability: Shadow Tag
I hope Beelzebub-sempai notices me

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ArfJason posted:

gay human being piss!!!

is that a new indie steam title?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bicyclops posted:

is that a new indie steam title?

He clicked your post history

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Just beat Metroid Prime again. I've decided I don't like the Meta-Ridley right. The last part is incredibly tedious. Metroid Prime'a a fun fight though.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

He clicked your post history

FactsAreUseless posted:

Just beat Metroid Prime again. I've decided I don't like the Meta-Ridley right. The last part is incredibly tedious. Metroid Prime'a a fun fight though.

that's actually my least favorite part of the game as well.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Pretty much every boss in MP1 is garbage. Last form of Metroid Prime is kinda fun but Jesus that first form

By comparison MP3 has fun bosses and a boring rest of the game so I guess it's one or the other

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
MP2 had the best boss fights. Quadraxis was rad as hell.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I'm having a real hard time trying to find full scans of DS covers for a bunch of DS games I bought at that crazy cheap gamestop sale.

Nobody has a full scan of Infinite Space at all ever. Same with Ontamarama, Konami New track and Field(it has a metal gear thing in it), Deep Labyrinth, and about a dozen others.

I am starting to wonder if I made the right choice blowing 1500 points on that Majora's mask bag and the Smash brothers posters. I maybe should have gotten that big huge 3Ds/DS case to store loose games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

buy a $2 plastic game case from ebay that holds 20+ 3/DS games

• Locked thread