Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mich
Feb 28, 2003
I may be racist but I'm the good kind of racist! You better put down those chopsticks, you HITLER!

Preds give up the first goal in the game for the 8th game in a row. C'mon Preds. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
I hate you so much

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i'm posting in this one because of how terrible that pun is int he other one

e: jesus christ there's 3 gdts. y'all suck at this

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
I choose....this one.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
giving up the 1st goal in 8 straight games is probably not the best thing

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...

Aye Doc posted:

i'm posting in this one because of how terrible that pun is int he other one

I usually leave these to other people because I'm really bad at it.

Go Rangers!

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

good job guys

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Tugboat best

mich
Feb 28, 2003
I may be racist but I'm the good kind of racist! You better put down those chopsticks, you HITLER!

Trevor Bird posted:

giving up the 1st goal in 8 straight games is probably not the best thing

They're 3-3-1 in the last 7, not so much best/second best when being scored on first at the moment, not good. :ohdear:

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

nice shift by the rangers, some good work by Yandle, looks good with the puck

mich
Feb 28, 2003

Levitate posted:

I hate you so much

Preds apparently play badly whenever you watch them so I hate you more. :mad:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!

mich posted:

They're 3-3-1 in the last 7, not so much best/second best when being scored on first at the moment, not good. :ohdear:

maybe relying on a child for offense for the whole year was a bad idea :v:

solid slash to the face, zuc

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

he's so little what else is he supposed to do

mich
Feb 28, 2003
Bad powerplay still bad.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

rinne owns. team bad.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

dang, Rinne

e: dang, post

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Pretty happy with the Rangers effort so far. Cam even looks steady.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

nashville's going to stumble into the playoffs and get rolled by la, chicago, or minnesota, aren't they?

mich
Feb 28, 2003

Trevor Bird posted:

nashville's going to stumble into the playoffs and get rolled by la, chicago, or minnesota, aren't they?

I'm getting sad already. :(

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

mich posted:

I'm getting sad already. :(

a bunch of wins is cool, but how can you expect to compete without a 1 in the jagr column

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Trevor Bird posted:

the answer will always be la :sigh:

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Rangers played a most excellent period of hockey. More of that please.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Except for that Nash breakaway the Preds did do a pretty decent job not giving the Rangers real easy chances.

Like what I see out of Yandle but I wanna see him on the power play but that won't happen because the Rangers don't get power plays

mich
Feb 28, 2003

Levitate posted:

Except for that Nash breakaway the Preds did do a pretty decent job not giving the Rangers real easy chances.

Like what I see out of Yandle but I wanna see him on the power play but that won't happen because the Rangers don't get power plays

If the Preds don't get themselves together, James Neal will take a dumb penalty out of frustration so there's that hope for you. :v:

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Joe Micheletti manages to awkwardly squeeze in "see you next Tuesday" on television.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

seems like nashville can't stop any ridiculously long cross-ice pass tonight

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

:siren: Kreiderman :siren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i'll never understand why anyone thinks it's a good idea to split up weber and josi

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Wow, Rangers look good and Preds look bad.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

sweet rear end

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

Isn't it normal to stop play when a dude gets hit in the face by a puck? That looked rough.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Zodijackylite posted:

Isn't it normal to stop play when a dude gets hit in the face by a puck? That looked rough.

If he's dead and sprawled out on the ice, yeah. Looks like he got back up and tried to keep going :stare:

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Talbot stay in your net you dumbass

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i think they would've needed to have possession/jones needed to be more seriously hurt. the nhl is dumb.

i'm starting to wonder if cody franson just sucks.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

I think that was Hagelin's best shift as a Ranger. Holy poo poo.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

fairly certain that nashville has 1 scoring chance tonight. 8 total shots, but only one of them was more than a lobbed blue line shot or some poo poo from the high side wall rolled slowly toward talbot.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Shut up Joe don't jinx it

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Hagelin is having himself a loving game

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Jovial Cow posted:

Hagelin is having himself a loving game

That diving pass from Gretzkys Office, holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Just haaaaaaaad to bring it up didn't you joe

• Locked thread