Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mich
Feb 28, 2003
I may be racist but I'm the good kind of racist! You better put down those chopsticks, you HITLER!

Preds give up the first goal in the game for the 8th game in a row. C'mon Preds. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mich
Feb 28, 2003
I may be racist but I'm the good kind of racist! You better put down those chopsticks, you HITLER!

Trevor Bird posted:

giving up the 1st goal in 8 straight games is probably not the best thing

They're 3-3-1 in the last 7, not so much best/second best when being scored on first at the moment, not good. :ohdear:

mich
Feb 28, 2003

Levitate posted:

I hate you so much

Preds apparently play badly whenever you watch them so I hate you more. :mad:

mich
Feb 28, 2003
Bad powerplay still bad.

mich
Feb 28, 2003

Trevor Bird posted:

nashville's going to stumble into the playoffs and get rolled by la, chicago, or minnesota, aren't they?

I'm getting sad already. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mich
Feb 28, 2003

Levitate posted:

Except for that Nash breakaway the Preds did do a pretty decent job not giving the Rangers real easy chances.

Like what I see out of Yandle but I wanna see him on the power play but that won't happen because the Rangers don't get power plays

If the Preds don't get themselves together, James Neal will take a dumb penalty out of frustration so there's that hope for you. :v:

• Locked thread