Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I kept going "okay THAT'S the picture I'm gonna quote and comment on" but then it was all the pictures.

I can't handle this level of sheepgoatbaby.

:pusheen:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
look at those handsome ships and goots :3:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Major and Ginger's baby

When I initially read that, I read "the baby Major and Ginger had" and got sort of :stare: until I realized it was "Major and also Ginger's baby is there too."

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I would without any irony or sarcastic rear end in a top hat-ness go to Hug A Farm Animal Day and hug the poo poo out of some goots/ships/etc. I'd probably wake up early in the morning like I used to when I was 4 or 5 and the fire station would do an open house.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

How goes everything with the fuzzybutts?

Did the boys ever stop crying?
We need pictures or I might die

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yes, give us an update on the ships and goots!

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I bought a livestock scale too so now I can tell you that this guy is exactly 82 lbs at 6 months old and is going to be freaking huge. It's a good thing he's really sweet. In typical romeldale fashion he doesn't care where he is or what is going on as long as he has food.

That is a solid-looking sheep :stare:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

piscesbobbie posted:

Thanks so much for the new photos! I always get a huge grin when you have photos of the critters in the back of your vehicle hee hee heeee! Your new fella is very handsome!
I do too, it looks like the kind of car my family's always had so you know, I'd expect the hatchback to pop open and there's groceries. But nope, sheep :3:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I always get people tailgating me when I have ships in the back and I start to get pissy then realize they just want to see the sheep. Today a little girl was cracking up about him behind me :3:
I was going to say "when I was a kid that would have made me happy too" but you know screw that, I'm 32 and it would still delight me a ridiculous amount if I ended up behind someone with a sheep in their Subaru or something.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Superconsndar posted:

We just had a litter of kunekunes born last Monday. :3:

Lookit that spotty little pig :3:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Those are ridiculous pigs and even the adults are ridiculous :3: Do they stay relatively small like that (in comparison to the giant pink ones that I remember from relatives' farms) always?

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't eat pork but now I want kunekunes to just keep around and be spotty :3: Especially now that you've told me how friendly they are. My cat hates cats, maybe she'd be fine with an outside pig :v:

(I am not seriously considering this please do not jump on me anyone)

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

painted bird posted:

I had no idea pigs were fluffy. :stare:
Me either. I mean I'd seen ones with like, bristly sort of hairs but not... furry. And spotty. I want to pet those pigs and listen to their ridiculous grunting :3:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Goliath is still a woolly brick :allears:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Valkyrie the romeldale just looked fluffy.

I've never wanted to hug a sheep more than I have at this moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I love how sheep that are all fluffy-looking look like they have tiny little stick legs :3: Twofer has these dainty little legs and then GIANT HORNS and that fuzzy torso.

• Locked thread