Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Cinderella and her new baby Maleficent! Born on Friday 13th.

Mal is the most insanely friendly kid we've ever had. She looooooves people, and is very independant from mom. She's only two weeks old, but likes to break out of the pasture at milk time to hang out with me and Red, the other goat I milk and have to work with special. Cinderella gives no fucks. Zero concern. She has the whole udder to herself, and is gonna be a big girl!

Here Mal is trying to get in my boss's nephew's pockets.

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Mar 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Call him Gobstopper. Super cute!

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Neddy Seagoon posted:

If I read that right and one's keeping his nads, I think poor little broke-jaw's earned them at least.

DELICATE JAWBONES MUST BE ELIMINATED FROM THE MASTER SHEEP

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

BlueOccamy posted:

I'd actually go along with Suspect Bucket, here... IJ said that several of her lambs didn't have both legs out first this year, so if that's because of certain genes then snipping him might be the best course of action. Of course this means he'll likely stay nice and cuddly which is a plus! :3:

Eh, I don't think poor birthing presentation has too much to do with poor or adverse genetics. I mean, if an animal repeatedly has problems birthing, you generally stop breeding them anyway unless they have some trait you really want to express. Gobstopper there got his mouf bust because they really had to yank on him I think, not because of any inherent flaw in his jaw. Sometimes you gotta grab on to whatever you can.

No livestock deserves hormones, it's all terrible. Every day at work now, EVERYTHING IS loving OR GIVING BIRTH. It's a little horrifying how the toms and roos have turned from sweet protective gents to murderfuckmachines. Neuth everything, ugh.

Including this rear end in a top hat. NOBODY IS FOOLED BY THE PUNK BEARDJOB AND HELLA SCARS GIMPO u aint hard

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Apr 23, 2015

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Instant Jellyfish posted:

That goat is crazy scarred! Those ears! That giant knee! Wow. I like the beard dye though.

It's cake frosting. He was posing for photos for North Florida magizine, but my boss's dad decided it was a good time to start distributing the pig food, which is mostly old baked goods and cakes. And Gruff likes cake.

Gruff is our rescue star. He lived in a stable that got broken into by a 12 year old who then killed and mutilated about a dozen animals. Horses, donkeys, chickens, and goats. Gruff lived, the kid was charged and went to jail,but Gruff's then owners didnt think a billy goat was worth all those vet bills, so they chained him to a tree out back for a year. His knee set weird, his scars are insane and flybit, and by the time my boss found out about him, the chain was embedded in his neck. He also has CAE and CL, which we only found out about recently.

So he came to Celestial Farms. And it was quickly found out that he is the sweetest, most people loving goat in the world. He will gimp up to you on three legs from across the yard if you kiss at him. He's also quite capable of chasing the ladies around, and has fathered some impressive offspring. He's 5 now, just started on some new NSAIDs for arthritis, and we hope to keep him going happy and healthy for a few more years at least.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Lynza posted:

:stwoon:

I.. I want to hug you and him.

Aw! I didn't do anything, only been working at Celestial Farms for about 6 months now. My boss Veronica does it all.

Here's the original news article. http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2011-08-04/story/orange-park-boy-12-arrested-after-case-extreme-animal-cruelty-stable

quote:

The incident report states broken golf clubs and pipes were used to beat one pony's legs and the baby goats.

The pony's right rear leg was broken and cut open so horribly it was only hanging on by some skin. It was in such pain that it had to be euthanized.

One 2-year-old quarterhorse was cut on a shoulder with a knife but survived, as did a 1-year-old billy goat whose leg was injured. A baby chick was found decapitated at the scene as well, according to the police report.

"I'm appalled. I can't believe a child would do something like that," said Linda Worthington, a member of the Clay Mavericks Saddle Club next door to Hoilman's property. "What are these kids being taught?"

She said Hoilman came over to tell them what had happened and her granddaughter cried when she found out that one of the ponies she had known from birth had to be put down.

Super hosed up. In happier news, I took some video of him tonight! Splicing it together now.

edit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQJPpOS8qG4 for Gruff skritchins

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Apr 24, 2015

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Eat all the pigs

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Superconsndar posted:

Actually ButWhatIf and Fluffy Bunnies are visiting in a week and they are going to help me kill and butcher Porgwife and her two terrible Porgsons :toot:

Roast A Pig

You stole my idea for my birthday party. I will be doing a pig killin and luau in three weeks.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

drrockso20 posted:

also Porg sounds like a really offensive racist name for Orcs and or Ogres :stonklol:

How handy! I'm in a DnD game where I play a super racist rouge (human shoanti that hates all other humans and orcs. Other races are MAGICAL). I have a running tab of fantasy racist expressions because it turns out being a racist off the cuff is really hard when you've been raised a multicultural new york liberal.

They're usually all in the pasture together but they're very clique-ish and don't really hang out. Even the white sheep and the jacobs divide themselves up. Dang animals are racist.

Gruff loooooves his sheep girls. And they love him back.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Good news! Gruff does NOT have CAE! However, his ladyfriend Red does, and most likely her daughter, Rose (who we did not get tested at the time but we are now doing the whole herd). They also all have CL. So tomorrow we and the volunteers will be re-enforcing Gruff's pasture, moving Red and Rose in, and figuring out what to do with the sheeps. Gruff is also getting castrated soon. Which is good because holy poo poo his balls hang to his knees.

This is kinda annoying though, since Red is our better milker, and getting her from Gruff's castle to the milkstand can be annoying.

The exciting world of livestock rescue.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Alice plotting some new trouble.

Guys there's two buckets of food you don't all have to crowd that one...

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 17:19 on May 13, 2015

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Babies? I got babies.

Bunnies are not yet fluffy, I call shenanigans.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Did thirteen goat's worth of hooves this morning, five of them our new rescues who hadn't been handled much. The new guys actually lived on very hard-packed earth and pine forest, so their hooves were worn quite nicely and only needed a bit of trim. A pleasant change from the likes of Red the Swampfooted. And of course, I snipped my thumb on the last goat. Not too deep, but it's gonna hurt for a few days.

The new girls are Clark, Hal, Linda, Joanna, and Nichole. The others are Cinderella, Maleficent, Red Riding Hood, Rose Red, and Alice. And the mini's, Shira, Dolly, and Horace. Then there's Gruff, who's a sweetheart (big guy I put up a picture of before) that I can't do unless we ACE him, because he's not gonna fit his ginormous head in the milk stand.Oh, and Bow and Peep the Florida Hair Sheep. I need to do them next week, when we have help to catch and sit on them.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Hey, fellow goat keepers, anyone ever have a dried off goat suddenly get full blown mastitis? One of Cinderella's teats has suddenly bagged up and is lousy with inflammation. I'm just starting the massage and milking it out, it's behaving like normal mastitis, but it's super weird. We dried her off almost 3 months ago when her baby weaned, we were way too busy with Summer Camp to do mad milk science, and she was already petering off anyway. Three weeks ago I checked under there while doing hooves, and she was totally dry.

Cinders is fine otherwise, just trying to beat the heat and keep dry, same as the other goats in our swamp. She's got her baby with her still, but Mal's fully weaned. She's not happy about the new goats that are in with her, a 5some of two does and their kids we rescued, but they don't fight. I hope she's going to be okay, she's one of the stars of the farm.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Is she one of the CAE positive does? I've heard they are more likely to have mastitis even when dry because of the virus' impact on the immune system. I've also heard of it happening in heavy milking line and in does with hormonal issues.

Hopefully it clears up ok for you!

She's not, at least that we know of. See, my boss elected to test only the parts of the herd displaying CL symptoms. It is not how I would do things, but we're on a shoestring budget. Is it feasable to do your own blood draws and send it to the lab for testing yourself? We love our vet, but she's always super-duper busy and it can take awhile for her to get out to us, as well as not cheap.

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Aug 10, 2015

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Yes! It's actually really easy and pretty affordable. I use biotracking but WADDL is a popular option too. There is one lab that is notorious for giving false negatives/positives so stick with the more popular labs.

Here's blood draw instructions. It's not too hard once you get the hang of it. You just need red top tubes, syringes and needles. Let me know if you have trouble finding/affording tubes. My vet just gave me a bunch when I asked for some.

I think I paid $5 per goat for CAE testing last year.

That's awesome info, thanks. We can get the tubes pretty easy, Amazon has packs of them for just 35ish bux. We're not THAT hard up, it's stuff like two grand for all the gravel and sand we need is an unwelcome expense we're really trying to get offset by donations. We've got a few good leads on that, though! Hopefully by November it'll get acquired.

In sad goat news, Clark / Superman, our little rescue buck, passed away. Unfortunately, he was found by the campers. Everyone's heartbroken, Clark was a favorite. He was super calm and didn't mind being pet or approached. The kids are organizing a funeral. I mean, it is a farm, animals die. I suppose it's a better way to learn about and experience death then grandma or a parent passing away. They're all pretty sad but understanding of the situation, no one's scarred for life or anything. We're confused as well, because there was nothing wrong with him. He'd had a little diarhea, but we were treating for that and he was drying up. Eating and drinking fine. AGH.

In better news, for anyone near Jacksonville, y'all can come out to our great Hug A Farm Animal Day event and see the animals! We'll be handing out fliers at a bunch of places. Gruff, our hosed up mascot, won the HuAFAD Popularity Contest last year, so he's headlining here.

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Aug 13, 2015

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

This year has been bad for worms in my area and people have been losing lambs seemingly overnight, usually to barberpole. If you lose more or are having more cases of scouring you should have a fecal run. If your vet is super expensive for that (mine is like $40, yikes) there's a place online you can have it done for $5 a sample. You just have to keep it chilled (I send it with a frozen sponge priority shipping) or else the worms grow too much in transit. I have the stuff to do fecals myself but I never have the time so I always just mail it off.

Death on the farm is always sad but its an important lesson for the kids :( Hopefully Hug A Farm Animal Day is much happier for you!

Yeah we're getting the vet out anyway soon if Cinder's mastitis does not clear up. We really really like Cinderella, she's been around since they bought the property. We also have a microscope... somewhere, and could probably do the fecals ourselves.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Hey, does anyone use FAMACHA? Do you have a spare card lying around I could buy off of y'all? My extension office AND my vet don't have them.

I will send you nice smelling goat milk soaps as well.

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Aug 19, 2015

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
It's nice to have as a reference though.

Have some frolicing goats I vectored today. We're making t-shirts!

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Ugh it's so wetttttt. We dug ditches on Saturday, ordering in gravel, sand, and leech pipe tomorrow. Gotta get it dried up for Hug A Farm Animal Day. Also trying to run a fundraiser to get funds for said sand, gravel, and leech pipe.

We got a new mini goat and sheep though. Bob is a Khatadin, and a giant sweetie.

HillyBilly is a Nigerian Dwarf wether, and getting along great with the other Minis. Ignore Horace trying to make sexyface in the background there, they had just met and Horace is a bit of a freak.

Not gonna plug the fundraiser here, as that's probably rude, but feel free to check out my tumblr for more rescued farm animal pics and news if y'all want. http://cepheuscapricorn.tumblr.com/, and our farm facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CelestialFarms

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Sep 7, 2015

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
On the tee vee with a goat

LINKS BROKE NEXT PAGE PLZ

Had a fun time! Dolly was great, except for when she pissed on the couch.

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Sep 13, 2015

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Pucklynn posted:

Links don't work. :(

aaaagh hold on

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/videos/news/local/first-coast-living/2015/09/11/72069506/

and

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/videos/news/local/first-coast-living/2015/09/11/fcl-friday-september-11th-celestial-farms/72069878/

The camera adds 20lbs. Entirely in my neck it seems. The first bit is funny because freaking Bobcat Goldthwait kept cracking jokes about the goat. They loved her. Espescially when Dolly pissed on the couch, Curtis was doubled over laughing behind the camera guy.

Hug A Farm Animal Day went great! It was overcast and a bit of rain in the morning before the event, but it ended up working out in our favor, because the 9 yards of gravel that we ordered for the swampy parts of the parking area NEVER SHOWED UP. So we lost a good half of our parking. The volunteers we had in the parking area that day did great, only one van got stuck, and it was a lady that was a regular and reeealy should have known better then to try and park where she did.

We ended up getting more in donations then we ever had in one day, and the CrowdRise is finally getting some donations! We also got a bunch of new likes on our facebook, which is quite valuable.

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Sep 13, 2015

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Pucklynn posted:

You're in my hometown! That's awesome, and I may have to drop by and poke your goats next time I'm visiting family.

Whaaaaaaat. Definitely drop by. We're up on the northside by the airport. We do tours on Saturdays mostly, shoot us an e-mail volunteer@celestialfarms.org when you're in town next.

(I guess my Jagsvatar is too vauge)

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Pucklynn posted:

I will! I usually fly into Jax, so I end up right around there anyways. I definitely didn't get your av, but it's been years since I even thought about the Jaguars anyways.

I don't blame you.

In non-goat news, the ditches are working GREAT. The barn is DRY and it is amazing.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
No goat videos, but have a happy rescue donkey who HATES goats. He's a sweetheart though. Here he is going for a roll in a new batch of shavings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQopZy2_TPQ

We are STILL having an issue with worms. Our two youngest goats, Linda and Mal, are not recovering well at all from summer. It's been so hot and wet this summer, the worms had been going insane. It's finally cooling down and everyone's putting on weight again for winter, except those two.

ADVENTURES IN RESCUES OF lovely DISEASED GOATS.

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Oct 9, 2015

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
IN THE CONTINUING ADVENTURES OF lovely DISEASED RESCUED GOATS

Linda has started passing MASSIVE tapeworms. Holy crap. So the Valbizen is working, at least. I'll be on a daily campaign of sanitation now, bleaching out the hospital pen (it's tile with a drain) and rinsing thoroughly every morning. It's not too bad, only takes like 15 minutes, then a half hour to dry, Linda and mom Nichole enjoy the time out in the yard grazing and chilling out.

I love the hospital pen. It's a big donated dog run, and we put it in the weird old tiled area that used to be (five years ago) a chicken coop. The tile cleans up nicely. Here's a picture of my (admittedly quite short) boss posing next to it after we re-fenced it. The construction fencing works pretty well for now, until we can get the funds in for real chainlink and the time to install it.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
It's 5x10ish, maybe 6x12, I need to measure it again. Totally forgot what the dimensions are. And the hospital pen is currently meant to keep sick goats contained. If they escape, then they are well enough to rejoin their respective herd. Again, we hope to soon have the funds and time to install chain link, and use it as a quarantine pen.

Feel free to check out our website! CelestialFarms.org

Edit: and the transformer just blew up! So we have no power. Hope the electric company gets here soon.

Edit: oh, yeah, it's secured on the bottom every foot or so with a ziptie. The whole thing is really made of zipties. When you got no money but lots of donated zipties and construction fence, you make do!

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Oct 14, 2015

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
DOn and Nugget have actually been previously adopted out, but were returned. We've had two other returns in the past month (a pony and pig) as well, putting us back at capacity. The automatic waterer was actually a donation from my sister, who instead of presents for her birthday, asked for donations for the farm, and really really wanted the waterer. I'm not about to argue with earmarked donations, particularly not with my sister.

The sand and gravel needed is about 125 tons. We've actually been lucky and got about 45 tons of limerock (limestone gravel) for just 250, but the sand has been more expensive with delivery. The limerock also can't be used in all areas. We still need more sand and gravel to lift the levels of the pig yard, sheep yard, and old Bird Yard. We still need fencing supplies (Obviously!) and equipment rentals.

The RescueMe and website are the domain of my boss' sister, who has not been updating recently. I'll ask her about that.

Anyone in the Jacksonville area is welcome to come to the farm and inspect us. We're having a fun Trick-Or-Treat At The Barn on Halloween, and a Craft Fair in November, but you're welcome to pop by most days except Sunday. Just give us a call first, we appreciate it (so we can obviously hide all the sick ones in the scary shed or something)

Putting up the donation link was a mistake on my part, but I took it down. Forgot where I was. I'll take the probation with grace, I do apologize. But as you said, "Or if you still need additional cash, do fundraisers. " That's what the Trick-Or-Treat and Craft fair are, as well as the Crowdrise.

And I am a chicken idiot, I do admit that. I don't deal with the chickens very much. Those are the domain of my boss' father, who's a little busy trying not to die of cancer. He's quite attached.

I do understand and appreciate why you're being so critical. We're certainly not perfect. But the farm is making positive progress. Again, you're welcome to come visit and inspect any time.

I apologize for the derail.

Edit: Power company came, power's on! Yay.

\/\/\/ The dock and side pasture fence was another earmarked donation, and was specifically for the summer camp. We had to re-do the fencing over there for the kids safety, and so the kids could safely fish off the dock without going into the back pasture \/\/\/

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Oct 14, 2015

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Huh, I didn't remove the chicken pictures. And I guess you're just going to have to trust me that they are receiving farrier care (or don't). The breeding that resulted in Maleficent happened before I was in a position to really do anything about it, and I'm instituting a new quarantine and control program so that we test all new arrivals.

I know this dosn't help my position any, but we're also dealing with a somewhat toxic personality on the farm (that is being divorced and removed) that was trying to use the place as his own little livestock playground/ farm fantasy land. This attitude is being stopped with his exit. He was responsible for bringing in some animals that are being used for food purposes. These are not rescues. The food animals are not with the rescues. The two new piglets are food animals, not from rescued animals, and will either be sold as food or home-butchered.

Good news on the RescueMe, with a swift kick in the pants, the 'webmaster' will be updating the RescueMe with the adoptable animals we have. We just never got much positive response at all from internet advertising. Much adoption has been done via word of mouth.

I apologize again, Bird. Wont happen again.

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Oct 14, 2015

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I don't know how much more proof you want that you volunteer as free labor for a hoarder rather than a rescue farm but lol.

Hey, I don't know what to tell you other then come see for yourself. We're open for tours. Every day except sunday, which is unfortunate because darn if we don't do our best animal abusing on Sundays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

<~ lol man that's too bad suspect bucket someone could've donated to your favorite hoarder haven instead of giving lowtax $10.

I didn't buy it, swearsies. Tenbux gets a bag of goat mineral. And honestly, Fluffy Bunnies has been meaner to people, I've seen it.

• Locked thread