Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
How's the big lamb looking so far? Is he still doing okay? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Glad to see the poor little guy's doing fine :allears:. Hope his jaw's healing okay.

Suspect Bucket posted:

Call him Gobstopper. Super cute!

Agreed.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Instant Jellyfish posted:

I really, really don't need any more cormo boys because I already have 3. These guys are going to be castrated and I have a couple people wanting cormo fiber pets.

But I'll probably cave and keep at least one because I love my cormo boys :ssh:

Also have a virtual lamb petting video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F4exV2Qe8g

If I read that right and one's keeping his nads, I think poor little broke-jaw's earned them at least.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Superconsndar posted:

Nah not really, she was a lovely trash pig that I bought for cheap as an Intro To Pigs and her two sons are lovely too so they've served their purpose as learning aids and now they can go to trash pig heaven (the freezer!!)

Bad genetics or bad temperament?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Well he didnt want to leave Mom the first time, so he certainly won't want to now :haw:.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Tendai posted:

When I initially read that, I read "the baby Major and Ginger had" and got sort of :stare: until I realized it was "Major and also Ginger's baby is there too."

What are you going to do with a farm if not indulge in a little mad science? :science:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
How do the sheep generally cope with riding in the back of the car?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Do you have any pictures of Crooky before he was sold? I take it this means you actually managed to wean him off his Mum eventually then.

• Locked thread