Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

My titan engine can kick your titan engine's ass.

Superconsndar posted:

Spot had this really pretty little doe on the 3rd:

Please pack her up and Fedex her to me so I can smoosh my face into her spots. I promise* I'll send her back ASAP.

* crosses fingers behind back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

Instant Jellyfish posted:

I'm glad there is one creature on the farm that pays attention to my calendar even if babby goats would have been way cuter. The teeny tiny ears are pretty alright.

I always eat the ears first.

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Done. Excuse the cormos having a tantrum in the background.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoYwM2nfQPU

Look at those tails go :3:

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

Lynza posted:

The most metal words! Now you just need a skull throne.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SHEEP (skulls) FOR THE SHEEP THRONE!

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

Superconsndar posted:

We just had a litter of kunekunes born last Monday. :3:

This is their mom's first litter and she did very well; I fed everyone dinner that night, and she was acting completely normal, and I went back out to check on her two hours later and she had 6 clean, happy, nursing babies with her like it was no biggie. She's being a great mom. There are 3 gilts and 3 boars. :3:

Such a purdy bacon seed :3: :chef:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

AsYouWish posted:

Aurora and DEE!!! had their babies on the 15th. :3: Dee had twins bucklings, Aurora had a single buckling. Aurora's is particularly fancy, him nam ZIGGY :3:

spottygoat best goat

• Locked thread