Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Secks Cauldron posted:

So if the clitoris is the devil's doorbell, he lives in a vag? It must be awkard getting deliveries.

All he orders is sausage
:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
pillow-talking pieces

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

nutranurse posted:

why is doggystyle the position for the half horseman

if anything being half horseman would make doggystyle less than optimal for the woman due to deeper penetration etc etc etc

It's pretty much how actual horses gently caress. :shrug:

open container
Sep 16, 2008
horses have real;ly big dongs

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
I feel bad gay people can't do it missionary

im gay

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I am surprised that neither the OP nor any commenters mentioned that the ideal position for Cancer is "69"

...come on, people?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
someone on the first page did

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Woah woah woah, this completely contradicts established zodiac-based sexual position research.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/positions/g2701/best-sex-position-for-his-sign/?slide=12

• Locked thread