Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

ThePariah posted:

But Cena doesn't have kayfabe friends or siblings.

Eric Rowan is his friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

:laffo: oh ok people are saying roman's spear is bad now? he sucks but you don't have to make poo poo up people

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

spears are cool as gently caress

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

CapnAndy posted:

"get all our PPVs, including crown jewel Wrestlemania", is somewhat central to the pitch.)
I thought it was just "it's $9.99" was the only thing central to the pitch

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

oh boy I now completely forgot Triple H is human poo poo

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

I know he's probably doing it for PR , but do you think that he does these selfies solely for PR or that he also genuinely likes the guys in NXT like Owens, Zay, etc?

He likes them enough to never, ever move them up to the main roster where they'll make more money to protect his PR department/Trojan Horse to gut the indies for people they'll never use.

Strawberry Panda posted:

Anyone that doesn't realize Wrestlemania is just an excuse to get drunk and watch wrestling with your friends, whether or not they like wrestling or not, is a loving mark.

Agreed, this is why I didn't pay money to go live and decided just to buy beer and make fun of it with my friends and hopefully watch a cool ladder match that's being built like a comedy match.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Dr. rear end posted:

traitor. TRAITOR!!! vote with you're wallet

Look, if he likes poo poo let him like poo poo and spend hundreds of dollars on it.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

If Harley Race ain't down for it his training isn't actually old school it's just poo poo.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I'll care about the musical guests when they stop playing these fly-by-night sensations and bring back their favorite band, the great Limp Bizkit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

armoredgorilla posted:

That's still a years worth of PPVs over 5 years, aka 20%, aka a significant increase.

Nobody would care about that statistic if there were more people on that list who were cool.

• Locked thread