Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Pivotal Lever posted:

right, you can just stay on permanent birth control to prevent menstruation, an ex of mine had horrible cramps due to ovarian cysts and used this method to prevent them

https://screen.yahoo.com/annuale-000000661.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Oh Hell No posted:

why in the hell would you use a period tracker unless you were either trying to get pregnant or trying not to get pregnant

edit: forgot that not all women are smart and hygienic enough to use panty liners every day

It comes in handy since every drat time you go to the doctor they want to know what day your last period started and I can never remember that poo poo off the top of my head.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

that's probably my favorite SNL cast since the originals

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
:stare:
did i just see kristen wiig make out with a dog

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
yes, it was her time of the year

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
as a man I use a masturbation tracker app to remind me when my balls are getting dangerously full

oh, there it goes again.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Kimmalah posted:

It comes in handy since every drat time you go to the doctor they want to know what day your last period started and I can never remember that poo poo off the top of my head.

even handier is when you have a mirena so you can be all like "i don't have periods :smug:"

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

theres cool pills that make it go away and lmao at anyone who would rather walk around w/ something stuck up their vag

its not that i like having a period, but its one less spell reagent to buy

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
bloody witches

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
witches get stitches

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

witches get stitches

in their snatches

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Shithouse Dave posted:

in their snatches

Unless they use Ortho-Evra patches.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Is there a period tracker that can track man-periods? Because I know a lot of dudes, myself included, that get moody and bitchy once a month around the same time.

I'm underserved, dammit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Bump

• Locked thread