Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

The SCOURGE of the programmers from the 90's!

Then it magically never happened again.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

because microsoft invented the natural ergonomic keyboard 4000 you loving rube

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!
That's a lie, I know plenty of people who still have carpal tunnel. I get carpal tunnel from being pregnant, which I found out is a thing that happens to people with bad luck.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
My work offered put me in some dumb training course thing for 2 months, I used my time wisely by playing Chivalry nonstop and getting Really loving Good. By the time the course ended and I had to write their dumb test for idiots, I could barely hold the pencil.

Congrats on being dumb thouhg

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

They have surgery to correct it now. We are okay and still typing. gently caress you.

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
Sore wrists just don't seem like a big deal now that everyone has diabetes and severe mental issues.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I know someone that had to get surgery for that. its still around dummy

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Mnemosyne posted:

which I found out is a thing that happens to people with bad luck.

getting pregnant?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

im on disability for carpal tunnel and writers block, also fibromyalgia

Butthead
May 31, 2011
Carpal tunnel is an excuse old people use to justify their lack of productivity in office environments.

It might as well mean "I suck at using a computer" syndrome.

Marv Albert
May 15, 2003

Your carpal tunnel syndrome is just a psychosomatic disorder. The cure is to get a life and stop typing long posts on internet forums that nobody gives a poo poo about.

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.
?

Ben Murphy fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Mar 25, 2015

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
It still happens to old people and people without nice keyboards and good typing habits. Also anyone who tries to play a dynasty warriors game with a keyboard.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
actually basically everyone has it now OP... "the 90s"... wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

op has crap-al tunnel syndrome...

• Locked thread