Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

I'm going to post :goatsecx: in every thread and the mods can't do poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
kill a hobo if i can beat the cops to it

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Put a bunch of cameras on stray cats with GPS trackers and see what I can recover in the morning, editing it into a wicked YT compilation reel.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

xtreme, protracted sodomy

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
find op and rape him

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Don't do anything stupid to my neighbors because you know I gotta live around them, I can't stand a year of spiteful stares before they get back at me legally.

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

mind the walrus posted:

Put a bunch of cameras on stray cats with GPS trackers and see what I can recover in the morning, editing it into a wicked YT compilation reel.

you'd get so many views. it'd probably pay for non-stray cats on next years expedition. Then you'll have less running off trying to pawn the cameras at the nearest shop.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

subhuman filth posted:

xtreme, protracted sodomy

Greetings

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

buy weed from a gas station while wearing a bandana as a mask

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

smoke cigs in front of school, when class is over try and show some kids my tactical folding knife

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Anything but watch any of the Purge movies.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Gonna try and not let a man running down the street from an angry mob hide in the house. Dad was right to be pissed, but he didn't have to yell, God.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

peel out from every traffic light

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

instead of pointing at things i want with my index finger, i whip it with my chain

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

point out that the holding of the purge is in itself a law and thus logically cannot occur, ruining everyone's fun

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Stoat posted:

point out that the holding of the purge is in itself a law and thus logically cannot occur, ruining everyone's fun

sounds like a great way to get insane amounts of chain whipping on urself if said in the 12 or so square blocks that me and my peoiple will be controlling

Buffer Overflow
Sep 3, 2006
Interweb Addict
Ripping tags off of mattresses left and right. I also plan to stream a baseball game on the internet with only implied oral consent.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tax evasion

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I need to know a few things:

I planned to spend time before the purge conspiring with others to make plans for a crime, but wouldn't actually commit the crime until the purge.

Can we be arrested after the fact since were engaged in a criminal act (the planning of the crime) or would be we okay since the actual crime wasn't a crime when it was committed?

Similar note, if I were to inject someone with a slow-acting poison during the purge, but they didn't die until after the purge was over, since my initial act was committed during the free-for-all of the purge, would I be legally okay, or because they died after the purge could the law come after me?

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

JediTalentAgent posted:

I need to know a few things:

I planned to spend time before the purge conspiring with others to make plans for a crime, but wouldn't actually commit the crime until the purge.

Can we be arrested after the fact since were engaged in a criminal act (the planning of the crime) or would be we okay since the actual crime wasn't a crime when it was committed?

Similar note, if I were to inject someone with a slow-acting poison during the purge, but they didn't die until after the purge was over, since my initial act was committed during the free-for-all of the purge, would I be legally okay, or because they died after the purge could the law come after me?

i recommend you hide inside a secure structure... nerds will not be spared this night

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

kill mysel

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
Probably eat a quesadilla

Maybe jerk it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm pretty sure I've got everything lined up to be murdered against my will.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Stik3 posted:

you'd get so many views. it'd probably pay for non-stray cats on next years expedition. Then you'll have less running off trying to pawn the cameras at the nearest shop.

My ultimate goal is to have an army of trained and armored pumas roaming the town during each year's Purge with cameras on them and steam it live for a fee.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Download NES and SNES roms off the internet, be bored by them, decide not to play them.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Ride an immigrant like a wild stallion.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

shoplift some furniture polish

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
im going to use an aerosol can in a manner other than which it is intended

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Killdozer. Gonna raze this loving city.

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

About a crate or two of 5.56, 200 rounds of 7.62, 30+ 120mm mortars(Shhh don't tell anyone), 50 rounds of .50 BMG and a big ole bag of sour diesel all from a snipers nest.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i'm going to stay inside

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
gonna scratch my butt and then smell the finger

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Murder the chinamans family that lives above me

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Savings Coupon posted:

Probably eat a quesadilla

Maybe jerk it

Wouldn't it be easier to finger the quesadilla?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I'm planning on finding a better movie to watch

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
if anyone else wants to smell my finger im also up for that

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
I'll be puking in a toilet and crying about how the popular boys don't like me during this year's purge.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

oh, probably just hang out with the family, maybe order some pizza and watch netflix

*sips coffee*

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Zzulu posted:

if anyone else wants to smell my finger im also up for that

i am also going to smell this finger i've heard about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
kill everyone, every 7 billion