Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

gnarlyhotep posted:

Brandi is p cute tho

I feel like she's the type of person who would say poo poo like "Is it cold enough for ya"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I feel like she's the type of person who would say poo poo like "Is it cold enough for ya"

and I would say "I'm warm enough for both of us"

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
she looks like the type of person who would be fun to get trashed at a dive bar with or go to a baby shower with. shes a woman for all seasons

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Brandi p much rocks is what we're saying

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Who ism Brandi?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

then do it and make a video you'll go virus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caIBKOztlAo

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

opus111 posted:

Who ism Brandi?

OP's av

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
The Ports serve a function analogous to airports: This is where you drop into the Metaverse from somewhere else. Once you have materialized in a Port, you can walk down the Street or hop on the monorail or whatever. The couples coming off the monorail can't afford to have custom avatars made and don't know how to write their own. They have to buy off-the-shelf avatars. One of the girls has a pretty nice one. It would be considered quite the fashion statement among the K-Tel set. Looks like she has bought the Avatar Construction Set and put together her own, customized model out of miscellaneous parts. It might even look something like its owner.

Her date doesn't look half bad himself. The other girl is a Brandy. Her date is a Clint. Brandy and Clint are both popular, off-the-shelf models. When white trash high school girls are going on a date in the Metaverse, they invariably run down to the computer-games section of the local Wal-Mart and buy a copy of Brandy. The user can select three breast sizes: improbable, impossible, and ludicrous. Brandy has a limited repertoire of facial expressions: cute and pouty; cute and sultry; perky and interested; smiling and receptive; cute and spacy. Her eyelashes are half an inch long, and the software isso cheap that they are rendered as solid ebony chips. When a Brandy flutters her eyelashes, you can almost feel the breeze. Clint is just the male counterpart of Brandy. He is craggy and handsome and has an extremely limited range of facial expressions.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
you've betrayed me for the last time, bread man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Bump

• Locked thread