Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

We should all strive for a world in which no one gets murdered. All murder haters stand proud!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Define "murder." I don't want to end up agreeing to a definition that is problematic.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

murder can be cool and good if it's executed in a particularly funny way, or if the person it happens to is someone i dont like

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being, and a murderer is the perpetrator of said crime. I hate them so much!

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
counterpoint: bronies

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
sophisticated moral philosophy arguments itt

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Panniculus Rift posted:

murder can be cool and good if it's executed in a particularly funny way, or if the person it happens to is someone i dont like

No! Murder can never be funny, and you should be ashamed of thinking such thoughts. In fact, I hate murder so much, even supporting murder should be illegal!

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Azraelle posted:

Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being, and a murderer is the perpetrator of said crime. I hate them so much!
:goonsay:

Azraelle posted:

No! Murder can never be funny, and you should be ashamed of thinking such thought. In fact, I hate murder so much, even supporting murder should be illegal!
:spergin:/

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
what about a murder of crows

crows are p cool

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

Yeah! What do you have against crows, Azraelle??

I am pro crow.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Zzulu posted:

crows are p cool

It's horrible, but it's not the Crow's fault. I never use the m-word when referring to plural forms of birds and instead prefer to use the term "a hug of crows". I wish murder lovers wouldn't appropriate crows in their quest to make murder cool and good.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

By the way, all murder haters, there's a law on the internet apparently that if you reference Hitler in an argument, you're automatically WRONG, so don't mention Hitler in arguments, since we have to be RIGHT!!!

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like.... Badwrong. Or... Badong. Yes, killing is badong.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
murderposting

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like.... Badwrong. Or... Badong. Yes, killing is badong.

I like killing. I love to kill massive amounts of animals all the time, stray dogs, rats, horses etc. And whenever the state allows me to, i certainly do not hesitate to kill any person I can and appreciate it greatly. We should not be afraid to kill. This is about murder, the bad killing.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
FACT: if you say "stop resisting" you can kill anyone you want and be free of legal consequences.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Murder can be good & righteous.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

People never consider how murder affect more than just the victim. Me, for example. Whenever I think of murder I get UPSET and I puke and I had a stroke and can only type with one hand and Im crying as I type this it's so horrible!!!

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Someone needs to do something about all these horrible murder lovers coming through the woodworks, and I was thinking about maybe having an anti-murder con and maybe setting up a Patreon or a kickstarter and anyone who supports anti-murder can donate and we can make murder loving illegal and kill all these horrible murder lovers.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I won't stand for this anti crow agenda.

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape
If you want to join the Dark Brotherhood a murder is essential.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
murder is sometimes justified

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Bokito posted:

If you want to join the Dark Brotherhood a murder is essential.

Why would you EVER do THIS???!!! It even says DARK in the name, that's how evil and wrong it is!

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Haha...umm, not to say there's anything wrong with being dark or anything, I didn't mean it that way... murder is really wrong and bad regardless of skin color.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
agreed, op. also, it's doublebad if you do it multiple times and triplebad if you do it for money, imo

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Murder in general: bad

Murdering bad people: good

mastervj
Feb 25, 2011

Applewhite posted:

Define "murder." I don't want to end up agreeing to a definition that is problematic.

:911:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Zeroisanumber posted:

Murder can be good & righteous.

I long to be a holy murderer
I pray to got to give me a killing sign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I long to be a holy murderer
I pray to got to give me a killing sign

Inshallah
:happyelf:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fun fact that most people don't know: if you murder a police officer, you've proven yourself better at killing than them and are legally eligible for their position, making you a cop & the murder you committed a legal kill

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

amityville anus posted:

Murder in general: bad

Murdering bad people: good

what if you murder a currently bad person who is generally good

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

quakster posted:

agreed, op. also, it's doublebad if you do it multiple times and triplebad if you do it for money, imo

They are so bad! I want to find them all and scream at them and take their money!!!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
what if its a good person who is doing bad things in the name of good

what if its a bad person who made the world a better place

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

amusinginquiry posted:

what if you murder a currently bad person who is generally good

You have to freeze the body so it stays bad.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i need proper rules before i go on my murder adventure

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Zzulu posted:

No! Don't go on murder adventures, that's the bad adventure. Good adventures include hugging and fondling people you meet and maybe kill them, but not murdering them.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiTtyBkAZFc

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
have people figured out op is being satirical yet or is that reserved for page 2

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Who gives a gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ArtIsResistance posted:

have people figured out op is being satirical yet or is that reserved for page 2
why do these fuckers appear in every thread

• Locked thread