Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
http://www.macrumors.com/2015/03/03/anti-poaching-lawsuit-415m-settlement/

just a little reminder for the career newbies to Never Trust Management.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
Pity bump

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
yea i know. all the biggest 'sexiest' places to work at were found guilty of a massive conspiracy to repress the wages of the very workers they claim to :h: so much you'd think this would be p. big news but otoh hueweigh is making p. lol phone also catte :3

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
has yospos been defending steven jobs role in this

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
they've been conspicuously quiet about it

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Necc0 posted:

they've

lol

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Necc0 posted:

Never Trust Management.

wth guy

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

i'm sure everyone in the affected class is looking forward to their 2-3 digit award from the settlement.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

415m lol thats a pitiful amount

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Flat Daddy posted:

has yospos been defending steven jobs role in this

ive been bored by this but i can start i guess

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
koh accepted the settlement and the plaintiffs prob will as well. everyone can now resume not caring or discussing this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

this is pretty much like the financial industry making a hundred billion and getting fined 20, they'll sign documents promising they won't do it again and they'll do it again but not leave a paper trail next time

• Locked thread