Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Greasy shite as far as I am concerned, and they are also made in Belgium which is the most boring country on Earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Straight from the mountains, here comes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjGJjnPNoC8

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Reer posted:

enjoy your gmo deathchips u loving sheeple

good. I'm for anything that hastens the death of gooms

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
and mice.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I made a homemade fleshlight out of an empty Pringles can once.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
give it to gideon

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

update: small but still delicious

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Reer posted:

lol doesn't loving cheese rupture mice's blood cells?

"oh no an extremely easy to kill animal was harmed by this. SUCK IT UP GMO-AILURES"

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Look if we're going to talk about Pringles being bullshit we need to talk about this

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
At least some of the reason for the can-size reduction is to prevent chip breakage. The chips don't move around as much in the new cans.

spud posted:

Greasy shite as far as I am concerned

being less greasy than other potato chips is specifically A Thing with pringles, bud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRqKQNPwoo8

haha 90s

ninotoreS fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Mar 4, 2015

Cracked_Gear
Nov 4, 2013

eat a lot of pringles

poo poo out a turd the size of a boulder

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Gilok posted:

Look if we're going to talk about Pringles being bullshit we need to talk about this

great googa mooga :chanpop:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

ninotoreS posted:

At least some of the reason for the can-size reduction is to prevent chip breakage. The chips don't move around as much in the new cans.

no the chips are actually smaller now and move in the can a lot more than they used to

Col. Mugsy
Jul 20, 2014

you haven't lived til you ate cheeseburger pringles

They're not pizza pringles but a hell of a lot more palatable than I would've expected

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
If I'm going to eat dried processed potato flakes, I'm eating Andy Capp Cheddar fries.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
pringles, and a lot of other junk food, are designed to have a strong burst of flavor that quickly disappears, causing you to want to keep eating more so the entire sleeve/bag/whatever disappears quicker

those companies paid a team of dudes with years of experience to sit down and engineer a loving potato chip so you want to keep eating them. the irl dystopian cyberpunk future is boring as poo poo

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

kizudarake posted:

If I'm going to eat dried processed potato flakes, I'm eating Andy Capp Cheddar fries.

Those are mostly corn brah.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Holy poo poo, the company that makes Pringles potato chips went to court in the UK to say their chips didn't qualify as actual potato chips...

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
Pringles are pretty good. Not fantastic but one of the small personal-sized tubes makes a pretty good snack to go with lunch. drat you people complain about the most innocuous poo poo

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Sour cream and onion? The classic light green one - will always be king. Love getting a mini tube of them after a night on the sauce.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Business Gorillas posted:

Islam is the light, the unwavering truth. Without sharia, there can be no paradise.

Any belief structure that will not allow me to eat bacon is not a belief structure I can be a member of.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
maybe they figured out that red meat fucks you up

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
there are "flamin hot" funyuns now and they are fire engine red just like the cheetos

fattredd
Mar 4, 2015

Woops

Germstore posted:

gently caress potato chips in general. Corn chips 4 life.

gently caress all chips. Pretzels are the snacks of gods.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
in about a decade when i completely let myself go im going to eat many kinds of chip and will endeavor to not discriminate

it will mostly be the bbq regular or ruffled potato chip with french onion dip though who knows what technology will bring

Reer posted:

dihydrogen monoxide we meet again

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

fattredd posted:

gently caress all chips. Pretzels are the snacks of gods.

This. Also most of my friends think they taste like burnt cardboard but hey, more for me!

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.
i too love to stuff charred salt into my mouth

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

YOU'RE BULLSHIT

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.
hot'n spicy only accepted otherwise kill ure selfes tia

Matt18001
Feb 28, 2015
There's a reason Pringles isn't allowed to have "Potato Chips" on the can in Canada.

Educator
Feb 22, 2015
Pringles are pretty much for turboshits now.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
pringles are ace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

line the insides of your room w pringles for the end

• Locked thread