Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Bought a tube of pringles for the first time in a while and what the gently caress ARE THESE TINY THINGS

WHAT THE gently caress

they used to take up more than half the tube, now they're so loving small gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
BURN DOWN EVERYTHING

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Islam is the light, the unwavering truth. Without sharia, there can be no paradise.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aokzMEmJs.HA

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Pringles have ALWAYS been bullshit. Who the gently caress wants to eat a chip made out of pressed potato flakes when there are delicious fried actual potato chips to be had. Even 10-year old me realized that.

e: /\/\/\/\ That London judge knows whats up.

open container
Sep 16, 2008
one time i bought pickle flavored pringles

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Some say this is Salt & Vinegar. Some say it is Pizza. The truth is it actually is Salt & Vinegar, but the white balance makes it look like Pizza if your brain assumes it is under blue light.

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
Honey mustard and ranch are bullshit, cheddar whatever is delicious. Good snack for when I want to eat like 1000 calories in one sitting

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
The pizza ones are not lame.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

quote:

Between 1971 and 1994 the tax office incorrectly classified them as biscuits, which are taxable, rather than cakes, which aren't.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 249 days!)

stop getting your hand caught in them

xov
Nov 14, 2005

DNA Ts. Rednum or F. Raf
I actually just spent a good 10 minutes looking for some images of "vintage" Pringles cans to see how many oz used to be in the can.

Looking like 7 so you're not hallucinating - there is ~half an ounce less carb dust in your fun tube.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
Fat hands getting stuck in cans

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

That Article posted:

"It is totally different with a Pringle, indeed a Pringle is designed to melt down on the tongue."

Haha the gently caress kind of pringles are these guys eating

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
They should press them all together with some sort of edible glue, I mean I'm going to eat the whole tube in 15 minutes anyway. Pizza ones are the best.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i dont like pringles. at all.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 249 days!)

ArtIsResistance posted:

Haha the gently caress kind of pringles are these guys eating

acid pringles

comes with a goa cassette in TYOOL 2015

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Business Gorillas posted:

Islam is the light, the unwavering truth. Without sharia, there can be no paradise.

oh word?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
who gives a poo poo, they taste loving awesome. and they do melt in your mouth if you let it sit there

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

All particle board is sensitive to moisture.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I like he XXtreme Dill Pickle ones. They're like salt and vinegar but better.

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
You don't know the real truth about Pringles.....

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
(Yvonne Elliman) - If I Can't Have You: Cheetos it is.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Life hack: save the canisters to hide you giant anal dildos in plain sight.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

:monar::siren:NOW CRISPIER:siren::monar:

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
*cocks rifle*

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
"Made from old, spudding potatoes"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ah, the Pringles Can Penis challenge is getting more doable every day :twisted:

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Booties posted:

"Made from old, spudding potatoes"

Believe it or not, that isn't true. Pringles has the freshest potatoes, they willing make them taste odd. Unlike some other companies.

Reer
Sep 27, 2007

by Ralp

enjoy your gmo deathchips u loving sheeple

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Business Gorillas posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

InterceptorV8 posted:

Believe it or not, that isn't true. Pringles has the freshest potatoes, they willing make them taste odd. Unlike some other companies.

actually since theyre made from dried potato flakes they probably are fresher in that the potatoes are probably processed not long after harvest and then can be stored without spoilage in dry form

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
there's a flavor of pringles named "hot & spicy" that actually tastes good. why can't you get actual chips that taste like that???

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mucuLrWHGqc

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax
are

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Mange Mite posted:

actually since theyre made from dried potato flakes they probably are fresher in that the potatoes are probably processed not long after harvest and then can be stored without spoilage in dry form

Yup, same actually goes for canned and frozen fruits/veggies. Fresh stuff tends to be picked long before it's actually ripe so it has a chance to be transported before going bad, the frozen and canned varieties are often more nutritionally dense. You lose out on texture though which is kind of a bad tradeoff though.

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Mange Mite posted:

Yeah the field is 10 to 30 miles from plant, depending on which side you exit from.

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.

quakster posted:

there's a flavor of pringles named "hot & spicy" that actually tastes good. why can't you get actual chips that taste like that???

Try putting them in the fridge for 15mins before stuffing them into your piehole for ULTIMATE FLAVOR ENHANCEMENT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

gently caress potato chips in general. Corn chips 4 life.

• Locked thread