Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Simstim posted:

I want chinese take out boxes with paper handles instead of metal ones so I can safely microwave the box

this one should have happened decades ago, idgi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I want Chinese take out boxes that are miniature microwaves so you just press a button on the side and it cooks the contents automatically.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A vending machine that you can sleep in. Put in a quarter and gain access to a sterilized mat in a soundproof box. $.25/15 min.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Applewhite posted:

A vending machine that you can sleep in. Put in a quarter and gain access to a sterilized mat in a soundproof box. $.25/15 min.

These exist in japan, pricier tho.

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
Shyt: Uber but for port-a-potties (Yeah I stole ur idea op :cheeky:)

When you want to take a dump, use your app to call for a special car with a port-a-potty attached, like the Popemobile. It drives around the block while you do your business, and charges $0.25 a minute. The driver keeps the stall clean, and sends the waste to be converted to humanure at a local hippy commune.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Applewhite posted:

I want Chinese take out boxes that are miniature microwaves so you just press a button on the side and it cooks the contents automatically.

all take out should be tiny and dehydrated and instant like back to the future 2 pizza hut

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

reignofevil posted:

These exist in japan, pricier tho.

Those you get to lie down in and have lamps and shelves and stuff. I'm talking like, a literal hollowed out snack machine. It's not even on its side.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Food trucks modified to where, for a small fee, you sit inside and get yelled at by a middle aged asian woman for 5 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

reignofevil posted:

Hold up this goon is onto something.

Put ads on bugs

• Locked thread