Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

"80% MORE CUM???"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

towers don't fall like that

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

please stop asking about the smell

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Two in the pink, two in the blue, two in the yellow

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

GOT A BONER FOR TONER? CUM ON IN

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

INKJET CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*FAXAPHONE SOLO*

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

"WE'RE CANON. OH BROTHER."

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

GAYS EAT 4 FREE!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*UPDATE* - BELOW AVERAGE DICKS ABOVE AVERAGE PRICING

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

A TONER FOR YOUR SINS

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

COME PLAY INK OR JIZZ--TWO FREE GUESSES!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

FOR FAX SAKES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

MONSTERS INK JUST KIDDING HA HA HA THERE ARE NO MONSTERS IN HERE UNLESS YOU COUNT MY UNCLE RON WHO WAS A BIT OF A MONSTER TO MY BATHING SUIT AREA WHEN I WAS A KID OH GOD I'VE NEVER TOLD ANYONE BEFORE DO YOU THINK THIS IS WHY I HAVE TROUBLE KEEPING IT UP MY GIRLFRIEND SAYS ITS OKAY AND THAT SHE'S JUST HAPPY I'M TRYING MY BEST SHE REALLY IS KEEPING ME AFLOAT AND LEVEL HEADED AFTER THAT LAST COUPLE YEARS AND BOY HOWDY THEY WERE A DOOZY I REALLY WISH THEY'D WARN YOU OF THE ADDICTIVE POTENTIAL OF TUMS ON THE LABEL

• Locked thread