Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
Recently at work we bought this big scrolling LED sign to attract customers. It blinks and flashes and does all sorts of poo poo.

My boss wants to not only put serious things, like "our store hours are blah to blah Monday through Friday" but also funny things. One of his buddies suggested something *zany* like "Elvis Shops Here!" I told him we could do better with the humor.

Please make suggestions for the sign itt.
Shorter phrases are probably better than longer ones. Keep it reasonably G/PG rated if possible. But we're pretty much open to whatever.

Any good ones from this thread I'll take a picture/video of when we get the sign up and running. You'll be moderately famous in and around a upper-middle class subburb of Dallas!

Here are photos of the sign in action:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

social vegan posted:

please stop asking about the smell

This one is funny because we have an Indian restaurant in the same strip mall as us and frequently people wonder why our store sometimes has the faint odor of curry.

Waffle! posted:

COME ON AND SLAM
WELCOME TO THE JAM

I like this one.

If it was only me who owned the shop I would totally make a big scrolling "I'm GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY" but sadly I don't think my boss will find the humor.

you irl posted:

what does your business do

We sell remanufactured ink and toner for printers, fax machines, copiers, etc.

Roargasm posted:

trapped in sign factory send help lol

A classic. I'll add it to the rotation.

I like this one too.

------------

We're putting the sign up today so stay tuned for EXCITING SIGN RELATED UPDATES!!!!!

Xarthor fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Mar 4, 2015

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

CHRIST IS KING. CHRISTIANS GET 10% OFF ALL PURCHASES WITH PROOF OF RELIGION. MUSLIMS ADD 20% TO ALL PRICES

Considering we're in Texas anyone reading this would probably believe this. If we actually put this on the sign we'd probably get some good 'ol boys coming in to thank us for standing up to the sharia menace. :sigh:

• Locked thread