Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
Good work Id, you've completed (and possibly caused) yet another chapter of Taro Yoko's Wild Ride. You should be proud, and probably very drunk, by now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

Great LP, as usual, you haven't lost your touch. Enjoy your semi-LP-retirement* or finishing up FFX or whatever you want to do next.

*whatever the gently caress this is

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

See you next nightmare!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Thanks for playing.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Thanks for LPing this, it was one fun and hell of a ride.

Nohman
Sep 19, 2007
Never been worse.
Thanks for the LP. Great stuff as always. See you next mission for Nier 2: Revengence.

Petronel
May 18, 2015
Thanks for another helluva-ride LP, TDI. I :10bux:ed up halfway through just to see this happen live, and it's been completely worth it.

Game cleared. You've suffered as we expected. Maybe we'll see you again, Id.

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
Thanks for the great LP, etc. You've allowed me to experience the utter batshittery of this series that I probably wouldn't have known about otherwise.

chaosrefined
Dec 27, 2012
Thanks for the terrific LP, Id. It's been a fantastic ride of insanity. Count me amongst the many who bought Nier because of your LP.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
One last jam for the road.

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

Thanks for the LP I'd, your LPs never fail to make my day, I look forward to whatever your next project will be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]

Thank you for playing.