Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
im cool with allowing the iranians to have nuclear energy
the iranian people must never be allowed to control the atom
View Results

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Nuts and Gum posted:

Can someone give me a quick thousand year rundown on Iran so I know how to shape my opinion on the matter?
tia

persians sacked cities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
it angers bibi so I'm for it

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
whatever hastens the destruction of that whole region i support

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i lust for monkey death

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

Netanyahu cited Khamenei's strongly-worded tweets as proof of Iran's malice https://twitter.com/khamenei_ir

this is life in the 21st century

netanyahu is the biggest fuxkhead lol bohner inviting him to speak. didnt netanyahu campaign against obama and for republicans last time or did i imagine that?

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004

Literal Carehaver posted:

i support iran in its stalwart defense against zionist oppression

those jews cannot be trusted. there must be a solution to this problem... something with finality

We should send them somewhere to think about what they have done. Maybe some kind concentration camp?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
hell lets give em all the nuclear weapons they want ha ha ha!! am i right or am i right? :clint:

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

Well, If Pakistan hasn't nuked India yet I think Iran can be trusted.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Fumble posted:

Well, If Pakistan hasn't nuked India yet I think Iran can be trusted.

I think India has nukes too believe it or not.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Anything Israel stands against I support by default, OP

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Beef Turret posted:

Anything Israel stands against I support by default, OP

israel is in favor of breathing why do you think they have such big noses (air is free)

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Robo Reagan posted:

israel is in favor of breathing why do you think they have such big noses (air is free)

Theyd be selling pride, sunsets and fresh air on the installment plan if they could

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Either give everyone the bomb, or nobody the bomb. Equal rights, guys.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

in iran candidates for president must be approved by the religious council

in america candidates for president must be approved by the business council

makes u think

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
nucular technology, sure. but nuclear? i think that might be pushing things a bit too far imo

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

SHISHKABOB posted:

What city is not a civilian city you loving idiotic poo poo-for-brains :psyduck:
i live in king khalid military city you rear end in a top hat

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Doctor Schnabel posted:

i live in king khalid military city you rear end in a top hat

sounds like a terrorist training camp to me

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

when did nuclear proliferation become a good thing?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

StashAugustine posted:

when did nuclear proliferation become a good thing?

nuclear power rules and is a good thing, sorry you're too afraid of sand people with bombs to understand this incredibly simple thing

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
it's really funny that israel talks nothing but trash about the U.S. and even threatened to nuke us for not hating muslims enough or something and we're still throwing money at them. Talk about pussywhipped.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Tsinava posted:

it's really funny that israel talks nothing but trash about the U.S. and even threatened to nuke us for not hating muslims enough or something and we're still throwing money at them. Talk about pussywhipped.

All the money goes to us arms manufacturers you numb gently caress

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

notZaar posted:

All the money goes to us arms manufacturers you numb gently caress

looked at this pussywhipped guy in denial. your wife israel is calling on the phone. better answer or she'll nuke you!!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
more like netan-yahoo!

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
For +50yrs, Israel’s tried to destroy Palestinian nation w US supports but Palestinians disgraced Israel w bare hands. #BeliefInGod
10/14/00

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Whatever leads to me never having to hear Israel piss and moan again is cool with me

nightchild12
Jan 8, 2005
hi i'm sexy

Here are some good effortposts about Iran's nuclear program in 2009 and how they, as signatories to the NPT, are cooperating with the IAEA and not in fact secretly building nuclear weaponry: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3208011&userid=64257

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

nightchild12 posted:

Here are some good effortposts about Iran's nuclear program in 2009 and how they, as signatories to the NPT, are complying with the IAEA and not in fact secretly building nuclear weaponry: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3208011&userid=64257

why would the news lie, they say Iran wants nukes so they must want them

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Code Jockey posted:

more like netan-yahoo!

• Locked thread