Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
It's pretty cool with a big rock and some plants and a bitchin dragon skull (like maybe this is that lake from the Hobbit or maybe some kind of ancient underwater civilization that had dragons as the source of their mystic power but then all the dragons died or something, so cool). And some smaller rocks too. I think I might want to put some fish or maybe some other stuff in it at some point. Does GBS have any suggestions for things to go into my badass dragon skull aquarium?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Inevitable posted:

Does GBS have any suggestions for things to go into my badass dragon skull aquarium?
how about some fish lol

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

DEAR RALP

PER YOUR OWN RULES

PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO PET EXPLOSION SUBFORUM

sorry about the caps

Winter Fresh
Oct 31, 2011
Nope

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!
some kind of very fast, freeswimming worm

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Here is a picture

it's metal as gently caress, can you get miniature naked ladies to go in aquariums? that would be an awesome album cover.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

real talk tho please don't get any fish for it until it has finished it's start up cycle or all of the fish will just die

edit: also the turtle orgy in the middle isn't metal at all sorry

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Tiny Lowtax posted:

real talk tho please don't get any fish for it until it has finished it's start up cycle or all of the fish will just die

lol it's not a computer

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

No aquarium is complete without a bobbit worm :)
http://www.michiganreefers.com/forums/advanced-topics/84173-bobbit-worm-chronicles.html

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Cool critter tub op! Put some little shrimps in there! They're more interesting than fish imo.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Inevitable posted:

Here is a picture

it's metal as gently caress, can you get miniature naked ladies to go in aquariums? that would be an awesome album cover.

the legend of neckbeard's cove lol

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

gently caress yeah, where do you buy those

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Fish tank without fish god drat son

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Fish tank without fish god drat son

Do people ever just have an awesome water tank with cool stuff in it?

Bobbit worm, oh gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H4J5QDQeA4

Inevitable fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Mar 4, 2015

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Inevitable posted:

I don't think so man.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?

Inevitable posted:

Here is a picture

suboptimal turtle stack please stack more turtles
LOL if your aquarium is not turtles all the way down

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
get a bunch of fish that hate each other and see what you have left in the end

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

1 beta smack dab in the middle

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
dude, the bobbit worm was named after Lorena Bobbit, for real. I'm not keeping a 10-foot long penis eating worm in my tank.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
fill it with poo poo and piss

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

That's awesome but I think you're expecting a lot out of those turtles.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

the war against isis is really heating up

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Sacrificial fish are part of establishing the right water cultures

Blood for the blood god

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

That's perfect. OP needs to buy fish with that penis eating worm, or mice. or penises.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Tiny Lowtax posted:

It's an orgy, dude. And turtles have built-in armor. It's like an orgy of badass cyborgs, when you think about it

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
put a turtle in there. Turtles are hardcore metal

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Zeike posted:

put a turtle in there. Turtles are hardcore metal

qft

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

OP did you know you can buy pirahnas on the Internet? You can. I think if you are dedicated to the metal and skull theme and do not wish to be known as a poser, you know what to do.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i want to buy a turtle now

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
there should be aquarium live cams

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Inevitable posted:

Bobbit worm, oh gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H4J5QDQeA4

Need this in the Caribbean, lionfish are loving it all up and this looks like just the thing

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I just put fish food in the empty tank because the dude at the pet store said it would jumpstart a bacteria culture so I'm going to have a bad rear end bacteria tank soon

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Op tank loving owns put an eel in it if no bobbit worm

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

drown a baby in it

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Inevitable posted:

I just put fish food in the empty tank because the dude at the pet store said it would jumpstart a bacteria culture so I'm going to have a bad rear end bacteria tank soon

Are those real plants in there or plastic, you should probably put some real plants in there because they won't get nitrate poisoning and they'll have a readymade colony of the aquarium kind of germs instead of just the rotting food in stagnant water kind imo

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

one weird trick: dip your sweaty taint and unwiped glistening butthole into your tank to really jump start your bacteria colony

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Are those real plants in there or plastic, you should probably put some real plants in there because they won't get nitrate poisoning and they'll have a readymade colony of the aquarium kind of germs instead of just the rotting food in stagnant water kind imo

it's a real plant and I just found out it came with snails, tomorrow I'm going to get a plant called Amazon Sword :rock:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That aquarium looks like something a 12 year old would have had in the 80's. Great job on being a classless prick, you human being.

P.S. also yea please read how to properly cycle the tank, it takes longer than you think and you're just killing animals if you put them in too soon. Don't kill animals.

• Locked thread