Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

pangstrom posted:

Chicago deep dish is to pizza what MIGF is to posters.

the best fuckn poo poo around?

thank you for your idiot tribune support, plebian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

RuanGacho posted:

As I am god emperor they can do whatever the hell they want with politics but instead of trying to steal IP from the west we'll pay them handsomely for it and by technocratic we'll stop doing dumb poo poo like building apartments no one can afford to live in and work on using the potentially largest worker base in the world to create a capitalist monster which will make then west poo poo itself.

it's the technocracy that drives that!!!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

You fatgards are talking about pizza when there are national stories about hrc emails and Iranian nukes.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Jagchosis posted:

it's the technocracy that drives that!!!

Something something mercantilism

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Gravel Gravy posted:

The issue is not how it tastes but rather how it labels itself as pizza.

If I paid money to go to a Paul McCartney concert and when I got there it was actually Jenny McCarthy doing a cover for Sgt. Pepper I'd be pretty upset too.

I'm pretty sure that Jenny McCarthy would taste terrible in comparison to Paul McCartney. Like cigarettes and desperation.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

You fatgards are talking about pizza when there are national stories about hrc emails and Iranian nukes.

that email thing is a mega non-story

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That was the joke Zoux

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

zoux posted:

that email thing is a mega non-story

says someone who doesn't want hillary to face charges over it

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Talmonis posted:

I'm pretty sure that Jenny McCarthy would taste terrible in comparison to Paul McCartney. Like cigarettes and desperation.

That's Ringo you're thinking of. Jenny would taste like bananas and Vagisil.

Lancelot
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
Have you guys been watching Fresh off the Boat? it's pretty hilarious imo

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

My Imaginary GF posted:

says someone who doesn't want hillary to face charges over it

Listen.

Rahm's never going to be president.

You're going to have to deal.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

euphronius posted:

Offer Iran thorium reactor co development, call their bluff, otherwise its just a group of dumber than average dogs barking at each other in a circle. So who cares?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hrc2016@comcast.net

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Talmonis posted:

What do you think Paul McCartney would taste like?

Not that it would matter since I'd drown him in buffalo sauce and bleu cheese dressing anyway.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

This would send me into paroxysms of rage.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

why you using human rights campaigns';email?

also sos dog crushing sick poor old me

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

That was the joke Zoux

jokes are supposed to be funny m8

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

zoux posted:

I'm more upset at the completely inappropriate use of the Jenga analogy.

Also the cops solved that one the way I solve those stupid interlocking-rings puzzles: cut the fuckers apart.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

zoux posted:

basically a shittier version of the boston protests on mlk's birthday. so many crybabies that day, lordy

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Like critical mass protests....fuuuuuuckk man.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
yeah in order to be successful protests need to inconvenience no one and be out of sight and out of mind

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Jagchosis posted:

yeah in order to be successful protests need to inconvenience no one and be out of sight and out of mind

or a general strike *starts fantasizing IWW-style*

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

zoux posted:

Like critical mass protests....fuuuuuuckk man.

critical mass is those rear end in a top hat bicyclists that ignore traffic rules and then attack whichever poor family in a minivan impedes their retarded 'protest' right?

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

In the future protests will be run by stingrays so they better just make stingrays illegal to everyone now or lmao to your internet of things

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The correct way to protest is through Tumblr posts or online WH petitions.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

My Imaginary GF posted:

the best fuckn poo poo around?

thank you for your idiot tribune support, plebian

with my deep knowledge of and vast experience with great pizza, i agree with you that chicago deep dish is amazing. anyone who says otherwise is just trying to start trouble

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Raskolnikov38 posted:

critical mass is those rear end in a top hat bicyclists that ignore traffic rules and then attack whichever poor family in a minivan impedes their retarded 'protest' right?

Yes.

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about believing in magical rainbow gold

RuanGacho posted:

In the future protests will be run by stingrays so they better just make stingrays illegal to everyone now or lmao to your internet of things

You mean the devices that can intercept cell phone traffic, right?

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

baw posted:

with my deep knowledge of and vast experience with great pizza, i agree with you that chicago deep dish is amazing. anyone who says otherwise is just trying to start trouble

Under Full Communism, people of this opinion will be shot.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

ugh bicyclists are the loving worst. no rear end in a top hat I don't want to murder you please ride your twenty pound aluminum frame on the empty sidewalk instead of challenging the multi ton steel vehicles in the road

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
the best part of chicago deep dish is they don't try to pass it off as "traditional italian" like a lot of bullshit american-italian restaurants. i really have nothing against italian-american cuisine, but the real pain comes from when they try to claim that their chicken parm is an authentic italian dish

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

only business that matters this time of morning

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Sinnlos posted:

You mean the devices that can intercept cell phone traffic, right?

Yes, going to a cyber security conference tomorrow where the FBI will be present, going to ask how they justify man in the middle attacks to a several mile radius, gunna get myself on a watch list

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

also my options cus I'm showing a filled order that isn't listed under my positions and that's hosed up

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

baw posted:

the best part of chicago deep dish is they don't try to pass it off as "traditional italian" like a lot of bullshit american-italian restaurants. i really have nothing against italian-american cuisine, but the real pain comes from when they try to claim that their chicken parm is an authentic italian dish

"authenticity" is a poison ideology

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about believing in magical rainbow gold

Can we at least agree that St. Louis pizza is not actually pizza?

Provel and white sauce on cardboard ugh.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

baw posted:

Anybody who has a problem with Lou Malnati's 9-inch butter crust with pepperoni and hot giardiniera also has a problem with me.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

baw posted:

Cake is great. Pie is great. But if you have a cake walking around calling itself a pie you are going to have some angry shoppers.

baw posted:

Case in point: No deep dish served at the Olive Garden.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i hate bioinformatics software

why do i have zeores all over my output, what the hell is going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

a hundred columns wide, thirty thousand rows, zeroes all the way down motherfucker

• Locked thread