Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
why don't we just dump our trash out into space, it's infinite, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

hey retards just buy a 5 dollar bottle of caffeine pills and your teeth dont turn some god awful color

George H.W. Cunt fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Mar 5, 2015

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i throw my trash on the street for old people to pick

open container
Sep 16, 2008

SaltLick posted:

hey retards just buy a 5 dollar bottle of caffeine pills and your teeth dont turn some god awful color

why would i willingly put chemicals into my body?

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
fuckin chemicals are everywhere

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

SaltLick posted:

you could also eat a balanced diet of fruit and vegetables alongside an active lifestyle and not need stimulants to make it through the day

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Spanish Manlove posted:

you could also eat a balanced diet of fruit and vegetables alongside an active lifestyle and not need stimulants to make it through the day

I've found it easier to just survive on Mountain Dew Kickstarts and my work-supplied nutrient paste.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

with soylent i eliminate the need for solid fruit and vegetables

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Spanish Manlove posted:

i work a 37 hour week man u got no freaking idea

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

Coffee is healthy and good for you.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Count Freebasie posted:

I don't feel bad at all.

That's because you haven't made a coffee with it yet

e: whoah, there's many more posts here than I expected. hm.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Harry in Rio posted:

Physics is not your friend there, buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Harry in Rio posted:

we have barely figured out how to send small groups of 2-6 humans into space without everything blowing the gently caress up and wasting billions of dollars. why do you think we're able to send 220 million tons (440,000,000,000 pounds) of waste (the amount america creates every year) into space?

• Locked thread