Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's better?
Lesbians
Gay men
Goku
Lesbians who look like Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Which one is cooler and better to have as friends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i think the results speak for themselves

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
As a straight man, I enjoy hanging out with butch lesbians. There's none of the awkwardness of sexual tension that you get with straight women, and none of the bullshit competitiveness that you get with straight men. Anyone who hasn't tried scotch and cigars with your local butch crowd is missing out.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I dont have any homosexual friends, :(

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Weightlifting lesbians are the best. When the tweaking drama-queen twink at the bar won't shut the gently caress up, she'll bounce his scrawny rear end with no fucks given.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.
gay men seem to be a lot happier, in better physical health, dress better, and make more money than lesbian women, so i'm gonna say gay men.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Lesbians won't gently caress you when you're passed out

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Zzulu posted:

I dont have any homosexual friends, :(

im gay, lets meet up and hang

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

all the lesbians i've known drink and yell and wear awful clothes, so we have a lot in common.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
according to the poll, people like lesbians

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I've met some gay men that make really good, eloquent cases for hating women, especially lesbians.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

straight gay men

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm not into bulldykes and at least with gay men I can get my cock sucked without hearing about it on tumblr

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Zeroisanumber posted:

As a straight man, I enjoy hanging out with butch lesbians. There's none of the awkwardness of sexual tension that you get with straight women, and none of the bullshit competitiveness that you get with straight men. Anyone who hasn't tried scotch and cigars with your local butch crowd is missing out.

I'd never thought about it, but that's really spot on.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Gay men are making a comeback in the polls

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Gaunab posted:

Gay men are making a comeback in the polls

:lol:

gay men... comeback... polls

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
Gay men are lots of fun and and they tend to flirt and make me feel handsome. I've had drinks bought for me in bars twice in my life. Both gay guys

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Lesbians have better bars. Good music good beer selection, and I think they are legally required to have a pool table.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Nefarious posted:

Gay men are lots of fun and and they tend to flirt and make me feel handsome. I've had drinks bought for me in bars twice in my life. Both gay guys

how fat and hairy are you exactly

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Flesh Forge posted:

how fat and hairy are you exactly

I'm more of a twink

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

it would be nice having friends

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

Lesbians have better bars. Good music good beer selection, and I think they are legally required to have a pool table.

They are, and they keep the table and cue sticks in way better shape than straight bars do.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

amityville anus posted:

Lesbians won't gently caress you when you're passed out

If they won't drunk gently caress me then what kind of friends are they really?

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

butches loving hate me

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Lesbians are cool
And straights are fools
Lesbians rule their scene
But the homos are the coolest of the cool

Jeedy Jay
Nov 8, 2012

BKPR posted:

all the lesbians i've known drink and yell and wear awful clothes, so we have a lot in common.

I also voted "lesbians that look like Goku".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sopapillas! Alright!
Oct 24, 2010

Gaunab posted:

Which one is cooler and better to have as friends?

Lesbian men

• Locked thread