Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Reuters posted:

The brother of celebrity socialite Paris Hilton will plead guilty to an assault charge for threatening flight attendants on a Los Angeles-bound flight out of London last year, officials said on Tuesday.

Conrad Hughes Hilton admitted to the misdemeanor crime that occurred on a British Airways flight on July 31, 2014, according to documents provided by the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles.

During the flight, Hilton repeatedly used the bathroom to smoke marijuana and tobacco and intimidated the unnamed flight attendants, according to the plea agreement.

"You need to stop squaring up to me," he screamed at one, according to the document. "I am going to loving kill you."

Hilton also swung at, but missed, another airline worker, the document showed.

A criminal complaint stated that during Hilton's tirade, children on the flight began crying and other passengers were frightened.

"I will loving own anyone on this flight; they are loving peasants," Hilton said, according to the complaint.

He signed the plea agreement on Feb. 19, according to the document. He could face a maximum of six months in jail and is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, according to Attorney's Office spokesman Thom Mrozek.

Hilton's celebrity sister pleaded guilty in 2010 to cocaine possession and was fined $2,000 by a Las Vegas judge and ordered to complete 200 hours of community service.

The Hiltons' great-grandfather Conrad Hilton founded the Hilton group of hotels which includes the Waldorf Astoria luxury hotel in New York.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Reuters posted:

The Hiltons' great-grandfather Conrad Hilton founded the Hilton group of hotels which includes the Waldorf Astoria luxury hotel in New York.

Thanks for the historical tidbit, Reuters!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
he looks like the sweetest widdle bond villain with that peasant eye hes got

lol literally swung and missed

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
sounds like he's doing weed wrong

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

sounds like terrorism to me. did they run this guys background

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
he does have a point.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

eat the rich

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
wait do people still say theyre going to own someone anymore or is that kid incredibly out of date?
also people ever said that irl?

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

gary oldmans diary posted:

wait do people still say theyre going to own someone anymore or is that kid incredibly out of date?
also people ever said that irl?

he doesn't mean own as in "pw3n". he means it like he's rich enough to buy and sell them, which is true.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

quote:

I will loving own anyone on this flight
nah i dont think hes inventing his own new expressions i think hes just failing at the ones that are already out there

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Blue Train posted:

eat the rich

This, only unironically. The hiltons are all trash, not a single one of them has ever done anything worth talking about.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

veedubfreak posted:

This, only unironically. The hiltons are all trash, not a single one of them has ever done anything worth talking about.

a hilton posted:

I will loving own anyone on this flight

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
lol they literally just taxed paris hilton for having cocaine

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
somewhere a 9th grade civics student hands in a picture of the hiltons as his paper on the meaning of "the rule of law" in america.

A+

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
tbf going to jail because you do coke is stupid

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
paris hilton is impossibly sexy and i'm glad that i've seen her naked and suckin on a ding-a-lang...don't know anything about the rest of the fam, tho

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
maybe he is a slavemaster and he meant literally own

for real tho kill all rich people

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Angry poor person: I will rent-to-own anyone on this flight!

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
affluenza is the deadliest disease since polio

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i would be ok if these people were murdered irl

just saying

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

1gnoirents posted:

tbf going to jail because you do coke is stupid

definitely agree just pointing out the hypocrisy inherent in the system wot wot

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I hope his butler poisons him and gets away with it.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Wow id love to see a cage match between him and t-nugzzzzz

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Looks like a young William Sadler

Aug 4, 2010

that rich korean lady got a year in prison for less

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

"yeah man, I'm just going to do some of these drugs before the flight to help me RELAX" *snorts coke*

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

paris hilton is impossibly sexy
an empty lifeless husk that may have once been a living person can be beautiful but i think sexy is pushing it

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Never forget, that last year, DEA siezed 400 kilos of coke on the Hilton Family ranch in costa rica. This dude is baller as gently caress.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I saw her sex tape. She was incredibly boring in bed. Imagine loving a narcissistic skeleton who is half asleep at the time and that's Hilton.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Scratch Monkey posted:

I saw her sex tape. She was incredibly boring in bed. Imagine loving a narcissistic skeleton who is half asleep at the time and that's Hilton.

ha yeah i'm totally too good for that bitch

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

ethanol posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF8wLg5Asgo

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

rich and can't actually accomplish basic tasks on his own

shocked, i tell you

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
What a bunch of betas on that flight, they pretty much had a free pass to stomp some infuriating little twerp to death and they didn't take it.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i partied with him once, he's kind of a dick. HOWEVER, he has really good coke so he can call me a kike all he wants.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ethanol posted:

you can be rich and pretty and also bad at sex hth. he's actually right she seemed completely disinterested and I think she was texting or smth at one point

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
http://www.gamezebo.com/2015/03/03/paris-hilton-mobile-games-are-coming/

by Jim Squires on Mar 3, 2015 at 9:25am

Paris Hilton, noted socialite, celebrity, and occassional slummer of the simple life, has just entered into a deal with Animoca to use her likeness and name in their mobile apps.

“Paris Hilton is one of the world’s most recognized names and we are thrilled to be able to collaborate with her on mobile gaming titles,” said Animoca Brands CEO Robby Yung. “With Paris’s eye for what’s hot in the latest trends, and our experience at making popular mobile games, we are confident that consumers around the world will be receptive to Paris Hilton mobile games and themes.“

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

pfft paris ain't poo poo kim k is where its at now

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
bill gates sex tape and reality show incoming

oh wait hes accomplished real things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Blue Train posted:

pfft paris ain't poo poo kim k is where its at now

Kim K is a fat hairy beast married to the biggest loudest douche on the planet. Thanks for playing though.

• Locked thread