Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garbd
Dec 29, 2008

I want Linux to win because, as we all know, OS X is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

shaggars shining mack truck of truth has plowed through the crowded bike race of our ignorance

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

go team shaggs

Cat Face Joe posted:

shaggars shining mack truck of truth has plowed through the crowded bike race of our ignorance

the other oses will taste bitter defeat, much like the bitter taste of cilantro

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

wesley snypes posted:

shaggars name is a killing word

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

black man 3 posted:

Shaggar FTW

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sudo Echo posted:

this is art

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Result:

Rick Ross Ulbricht
Feb 3, 2010

put yourself in the shoes of a prosecutor trying to build a case against you. what evidence could they pin on you? there is nothing on your laptop for them to use, if you obscure your bitcoins propperly, there is no way for them to trace them back to me.
im feeling lucky

also an impressive first showing by shaggar who will parry and riposte?!??!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Clockwerk posted:

all the shaggaring we have past endured, has been for this moment

atom by atom, post by post, his katana has been slowly honed into the perfect killing instrument, which we hae witnessed today

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Garbd posted:

I want Linux to win because, as we all know, OS X is great

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cat Face Joe posted:

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

maniacdevnull posted:

go team shaggs

the other oses will taste bitter defeat, much like the bitter taste of cilantro

Result:

Su-Su-Sudoko
Oct 25, 2007

what stands in the way becomes the way

:holymoley: shaggar

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

i did al ot of linux in middle school , before i knew the taste of woman

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
I'm glad for shaggaring

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

PleasingFungus posted:

I'm glad for shaggaring

:rolldice:

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
looking forward to seeing everyone giving it their best, good luck all :)

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
i was really rooting for people's favourite pram to defend steve's honour but i'm sure cremnob will do a sterling job, he's an able and ex[erienced flame warrior. ty for the very informative history of compute, shaggar. looking forward to plucky underdog notorious bsd's riposte and refutation

Smythe posted:

wthout further adieu
also lol

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
team I.N.R.I

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Op can you roll me a flame masters custom title please, cheers

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 397 days!
counterproposal: give forums poster 'black man 3' this title

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Tbf I think I should get one anyway for burning that complete noob to the ground last week

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

yard salad posted:

i did al ot of linux in middle school , before i knew the taste of woman

Result:

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

wesley snypes posted:

How about you back yourself up with an opinion about operating systems before you go flaming people itt you goddamn scrublord

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

PleasingFungus posted:

I'm glad for shaggaring

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
holy crapola ive got a lot of work at work today. cant keep up with the probes drat. gonna close this beast till i get home tonight jesus lordy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

anthonypants posted:

looking forward to seeing everyone giving it their best, good luck all :)

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

big scary monsters posted:

i was really rooting for people's favourite pram to defend steve's honour but i'm sure cremnob will do a sterling job, he's an able and ex[erienced flame warrior. ty for the very informative history of compute, shaggar. looking forward to plucky underdog notorious bsd's riposte and refutation

also lol

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

black man 3 posted:

Op can you roll me a flame masters custom title please, cheers

Result:

im trying black man 3.. im trying

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

wesley snypes posted:

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

black man 3 posted:

Tbf I think I should get one anyway for burning that complete noob to the ground last week

fine. after the flame war i'll put in for a flame warrior tag. to become the Flame Master you need to win the flame war, of which contestents are votes in by their peers. i know you like to flame YOSPOSters which is cool in my book so maybe i'll cook up a flame war for you and some other people who would never be nominated by the denizens of YOSPOS

Result:

also you retardedf aggot actually rolled a loving 30. i rolled it after i typed all that gay poo poo above. FML.

I'll put in for after the war ends

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

black man 3 posted:

How about you back yourself up with an opinion about operating systems before you go flaming people itt you goddamn scrublord

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Rick Ross Ulbricht posted:

im feeling lucky

also an impressive first showing by shaggar who will parry and riposte?!??!

I've been informed that I sloppily missed a post ITT by a very honest and wise lurker.

Result:

Thank you Rick Ross Ulbricht and I'm very sorry I missed your post. You're a valued member of the YOSPOS community and I look forward to reading your posts in the future!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
OK ppl ive been counseled by some ppl ITF and they say i need 2 keep this thread open kuz our contestants might not be able to post between like 9 and 11am pacific. well. that means i gota turn the probe machine off kuz i cant be spamming the leper colony litterally all day. so, the PROBE MACHINE IS OFF but i still might PROBE YOU if u make some fail rear end meta post ITT. Anyways, let the FLAMES RESUME!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
lmao at shaggar droppin science on these mactards re: why their precious babby os has always been a clunky piece of poo poo. remember, it was so bad that it was replaced with a knock-off of a 30 year old os with some fancy graphics on it and even that took over a decade before it wouldn't just poo poo itself and beachball on you at random.

they had to switch to pc hardware because they couldn't even pretend ppc wasn't poo poo anymore and they were getting stomped in every metric there was. apple even knew it for so long that they had pc versions of each of their "new" os's for over five years before they managed to nut up and make the change to a real platform

linux is bad for anything that isn't making more linux. nuf said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

infernal machines posted:

lmao at shaggar droppin science on these mactards re: why their precious babby os has always been a clunky piece of poo poo. remember, it was so bad that it was replaced with a knock-off of a 30 year old os with some fancy graphics on it and even that took over a decade before it wouldn't just poo poo itself and beachball on you at random.

they had to switch to pc hardware because they couldn't even pretend ppc wasn't poo poo anymore and they were getting stomped in every metric there was. apple even knew it for so long that they had pc versions of each of their "new" os's for over five years before they managed to nut up and make the change to a real platform

linux is bad for anything that isn't making more linux. nuf said

shaggar doesn't need your help dude

• Locked thread