Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/03/04/the-12-key-highlights-from-the-dojs-scathing-ferguson-report/?tid=sm_tw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

ok

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

its the blakc,s they ned to pulk up theyh botstarp

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
ferguson cops were simply following the time-tested principle of "around blacks, never relax"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
well ill be damned

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
huh.. minor derail here, but what was his loving name?

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

sexy young infidel posted:

huh.. minor derail here, but what was his loving name?

barack hussein obama, rip

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
"Make sure u fill your quota of white arrests before you arrest any blacks today, Justice department has their eye on us"

"But the white folks aint doing no crimes"

"Then you can't arrest nobody. The guilty white liberals have spoken"

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
whoopty poo poo

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i stopped paying attention to ferguson, did the blacks win

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

"Make sure u fill your quota of white arrests before you arrest any blacks today, Justice department has their eye on us"

"But the white folks aint doing no crimes"

"Then you can't arrest nobody. The guilty white liberals have spoken"

bullshit copout excuse, everybody commits crimes literally all the time. i'm committing 2 misdemeanors right now.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

maybe if they passed stricter gun control laws the police would not have to be so fearful and preemptively defend themselves as often

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

old news, sorry we're talking about the 2016 elections now

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

those riot / militant police response livestreams were a good time

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
lol at the suburbs dwelling white male computer science pros who don't think this kind of poo poo will eventually effect them horribly and justly sometime in the very near future

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lol if any neighborhood within 50 miles of you is <90% white

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
oh the blacks are getting shot by an increasingly militarized force of idiot rednecks? not really my problem. net neutrality on the other paw..

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

bonvivant posted:

oh the blacks are getting shot by an increasingly militarized force of idiot rednecks? not really my problem. net neutrality on the other paw..

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

My white coworkers said that 93% of the arrests are of black people because black people are criminals, is this true?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Decrepus posted:

My white coworkers said that 93% of the arrests are of black people because black people are criminals, is this true?

I mean the math seems to back it up. you know they come from a warlike tribal people, it's no surprise they're so violent

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Decrepus posted:

They stole all the swag

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Is that really the Attorney General in the video?

He looks kind of black imo should probably arrest him he's rabble-rousing.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

quote:

In 88% of the cases in which police the Ferguson police reported using force, it was against African-Americans. During the period 2012-2014 black drivers were twice as likely as white drivers to be searched during traffic stops, but 26% less likely to be found in possession of contraband.

lol Hmmmmm

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Narciss posted:

lol Hmmmmm

liberal lies

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

its gonna be cool to see how the resident gbs racist brigade will address this one

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

I think maybe we should send the Department of Justice to check up on Atlanta, imo.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

looks like blacks are more violent than whites to me, OP.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
most cops are assholes in my experience

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Harald posted:

most cops are assholes in my experience

They're just trying to express dominance

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

MrQwerty posted:

They're just trying to express dominance

its true, in alpha fashion they will piss in the faces of the weak in order to ensure they know their place. feel lucky he didn't rape you op

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
Kill cops.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

babypolis posted:

its gonna be cool to see how the resident gbs racist brigade will address this one

Likely by going to work in the morning and not being a retard.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Nefarious posted:

Kill cops.

you won't be saying that when these animals riot in your neighborhood and you need the boys in blue to come save you before they tear up that white boy bootyhole

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

babypolis posted:

GBS has a brigade!?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Ferguson Cops are brave, smart, funny men. And they're American heroes.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lamebot posted:

Ferguson Cops are brave, smart, funny men. And they're American heroes.

they're fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them over here :patriot: gbs wants to overlook the domestic insurgency going on right before their eyes tho

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

whoah real shocker there op. who woulda thunk it. truly ground breaking news

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

Likely by going to work in the morning and not being a retard.

ok what the gently caress is your beef with me, guy with the unironic XxXSephirothXxX style name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
a reminder that Darren Wilson did nothing wrong

• Locked thread