Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!

gggiiimmmppp posted:

*shows up high, does no homework, wings the exams, gets a 4.0 because its loving community college lmao*

this checks out

Ardemia posted:

*works while in school, shows up to class on time, does assignments, gets good grades, transfers to a 4 year to finish degree, saves money, is successful*

so does this though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Ardemia posted:

*works while in school, shows up to class on time, does assignments, gets good grades, transfers to a 4 year to finish degree, saves money, is successful*

*goes to a work party and drinks*
*runs over a baby*

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
*exhales deeply as that guy asks another question*

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

asks another question, professor loves me and thinks im so smart

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

*gets waken up from nap by single mom meltdown*

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

Testikles posted:

*exhales deeply as that guy asks another question*

I'm literally that guy.

semon demon
Jul 31, 2006

*plays wow during class since parents disallowed 'those multi man online games at home*

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Blue Train posted:

*first day of class*

no text language or smilies in assignments

Wikipedia is not a source!

*uses wikipedia to find sources* :smug:

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
Informed of all questions on test due to the teacher not showing up for an entire year. Ponders future as drug dealer.

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

*goes to a work party and drinks*
*runs over a baby*

*gets a good lawyer, ends up with 4 points on license and court costs*

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
Hi, I'm the guy that will ask several pointless questions every time the instructor is ready to end class early and asks "Are there any more questions before we leave today?"

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
yeah i am going to be so super rich. I'm taking computer science courses! I'm going the make that app that will make me millions!
*sleeps through classes on the hallway bench *

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Ardemia posted:

*gets a good lawyer, ends up with 4 points on license and court costs*

*has problems sleeping*
*will always remember the crunch a collapsing skull makes*
*converts to islam and joins ISIS*

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost
hi i'm just gonna monopolize class time with my dumb opinions and anecdotes cause once i met someone that might have had a condition i literally just learned about in our psychology text 30 seconds ago.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
*is an iraq war veteran and can't stop talking about convoys and poo poo during any class*

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
"I am a 60 year old man with a huge wizard beard and let me tell you why the author's message is that pedophilia is natural"

"Hey, it's me again. I'm in this class too. And - let me just bring class discussion over to underage sex."

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost
yo im just gonna sit in the back of class and pretend this constant frantic clicking is just me taking notes and not playing league of legends

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
*gets threatened with murder and my body being disposed of in a dumpster*

True story. I went to an inner city community/technical college. :D

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
You guys ever read Fight Club?

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

You guys ever read Fight Club?

yeah, have you read the Necronomicon?

stump collector
May 28, 2007

pod6isjerks posted:

yo im just gonna sit in the back of class and pretend this constant frantic clicking is just me taking notes and not playing league of legends

that would be annoying as gently caress you shoulda queue sniped him/her and threw the game instantly

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost

MaliciousBiz posted:

True story. I went to an inner city community/technical college. :D

*technically a community college

edit:

exethan posted:

that would be annoying as gently caress you shoulda queue sniped him/her and threw the game instantly

it was in our data structures class and all our professor did was read slides in a monotone voice. i can't say i blame him. also i don't know anything about league aside from playing two rounds in the most beginner level match i could find and being called mean names :(

pod6isjerks fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Mar 5, 2015

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet

pod6isjerks posted:

*technically a community college
Agreed. But, if ya don't mind, would you please explain this to the delightful idiots that run the joint.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_State_Technical_and_Community_College

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
*commutes an hour three days a week instead of taking online course while working 40hrs a week*

*is confused when finishes semester on academic probation*

*blames professors*

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
*is chatting on Facebook*

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

*goes over to girlfriend's parents house to meet them/have dinner*

*lie and say that I go to an actual university*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i went to a private university, but i did take a history of rock class and i think it got me pretty close to the experience here.

• Locked thread