Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jam Band Death Cult
Feb 29, 2008

I'm Very Glad I'm Going To Be An Earl

The Roadwarrior posted:

Would not be surprised if Galchenyuk ends up concussed this game. :(

He's getting hosed right up, the poor little guy.

Dale Ouise posted:

Brandon Prusts leg werent much for walkin, on account of his momma borned him with one short one on and one long one. Yeah ol Brandon Prust walked around, bing bongin and knockin old bones off of shelves, dusty old shelves with rackets and spikes on em, and such. Yes indeed Brandon Prust werent much to look at but he had a heart in him.

Well Round about on new years morn Ol Brandon Prust walked out into the dark moonlight and said to himself, Im a gonna git to cornin. And he dropped his big old gloves and he just dug in the ice, circle after circle, makin himself a nice old little hut. Thatched the whole thing together, workin hard as he did, what with his leg all Folded on down and such, On account of his mommas bornin him the way she did, and what else you might think.

Thank you so much for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jam Band Death Cult
Feb 29, 2008

Feels like this trip out west is gonna be reaaaal stressful for us HAS

Jam Band Death Cult
Feb 29, 2008

Jesus christ habs. Why did i stay up for this. Shut out twice in a row? Really?

• Locked thread